Reviews for Yet to think up one
FaithAngel712 chapter 8 . 11/28/2003
Please hurry up. The suspense is killing me. I really want to see what happens so please update this soon. Ja Ne!
alexz chapter 8 . 12/1/2002
alexz chapter 8 . 12/1/2002
lilbirdy chapter 8 . 11/19/2002
Oh please, please, please write the next xhapter. i can't stand cliffhangers... i might fall off.

So in other words, what i'm trying to say is. Please, please, please, please, please get the next chapter out soon.
MaKuRa ToMoE chapter 7 . 11/15/2002
hehe this is one rockin story! hehe like i said before i love a goos hiiro/usa ficcie but if that's not the way your inspiration wants it to go than you do your thing! and i wanna know what happened to poor usagi-chan! write more soon dearie i'll be sure to read it! can't wait for the other scouts to come in. it's going to be one crazy party! ~*KuRa
Hotaru Yuy chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Hotaru/Heero pllllllllllllllease
alexz chapter 7 . 5/27/2002
Dragon7 chapter 6 . 5/20/2002
Yosh! I loved the two new chapters! Hopefully Usagi and Hotaru will get their chance to pay Heero back for pinning them to the ground! Wonder what the watch does? From Usagi's smirk I'd have to say that something is going to happen very soon involving the G-boys and it probly won't be pretty! Please write more again soon! Ja ne -!
alexz chapter 6 . 5/20/2002
mercury helped her i think. well ne ways write more soon! can flame be with trowa.
wiltedsour chapter 6 . 5/20/2002
okays this is good g-boys seem so helpless and mak them stronger to what the girls abilitys are so its all equal around.

Is there going to be couples

i wouls rather it be flame then usagi with heero and i am just wondering it it out of wufei or duo that is Hotura's man?

anyways i like it and plz update soon!

~Dark-moon-Angel~ -
Moonchild DJ chapter 5 . 5/17/2002
Ahhh, Yasha'a alive! *_* About time you updated! Awesome chapter, even if the paragraphs are a little hard to read...:P Heh..I think it's safe to say never make Usa mad..? *wicked grin* Very cool! Please update soon, I love what you have so far, and it just keeps getting better!
Gideon's Dreamer chapter 5 . 5/17/2002
Ah! my eyes hurt! Girl, you need to put more paragraphs into that, you know so that I don't get lost as to which line I'm reading next. i kept reading the same line over and over again. But I liked the chap, more please!
Hopez5 chapter 5 . 5/9/2002
Nice fic so far, but it would be even better if it was an Usa & Heero pairing. Ja!
Gideon's Dreamer chapter 4 . 4/12/2002
Heh heh, Heero's a little gun happy, ne? I really like this fic. I hope you continue it soon.
Moonchild DJ chapter 4 . 4/8/2002
Whoo! What a great couple of chapters! Excellent job, Yasha! I never would've expected Wufei to be Flame's cousin, but hey, they both have an attitude, so I guess it makes sense! _~ Very cool for him to come to her defense, by the way..and to be reunited with Usa and Hotaru was cool, too(where's the other Senshi?). Even better to make 'em all pilots! :D Woo-hoo, I'm lovin' this! You're doin' great on this story! Keep up the wonderful job! Oh, and as for pairings...Hotaru w/ Duo is good, and I vote for Usa/Heero(my favorite couple!). I don't know, Flame and Heero don't seem to get along very well..but then, where does that leave Flame? Hmmm...Trowa, perhaps? Or maybe the the tension with Heero is good? Maybe Flame/Heero and Usa/Trowa? Ack, tough call, since I like Usa/Heero so's between those two for me, so whatever you decide is cool! ANYwho, I like what you have so far, hope you post more soon! Good luck! _