Reviews for Enough Time
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 3/14
This is heartbreaking but beautiful. It's going to stay with me for a long time. Thank you. xo
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Too sad. Well done.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Sam from any time after Cold Oak would like this story I think. It would save Jessica to live and save both John and Dean from hell. The yellow eyed demon probably did magic spells to ensure that all his special kids would have perfect health until he had them fight to the death.
FireTheLight chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
soo..I cried when I finished reading this and I can imagine that a lot of other people cried to but I had to tell u how amazing this was and just really let u know how much I appreciate your writing! hugs and kisses from ur new sweden fangirl!
chiselchest chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
So beautiful! I’ve read this a few times now and it still feels just as poignant and touching every time. Your characterisations were brilliant; you made me love Jessica even more than I already do. Awesome job! :)
BeautyOfTheDark-KLM chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh...

Oh wow, this is heartbreaking. But in a good way. Well, not a good way, in a sad way. But the story is good. Does that make sense? you know what, don't worry.

You did a wonderful job with the emotions here, I had tears in my eyes, and stories don't often do that to me. Especially the ending, the idea that Dean was doing all he could to get to his brother even after it was too late. And that he refused to admit to himself that it was happening, even to tell Sam everything he needed to through Jess. Just the little things make this story great. wow, that sounds so cheesy, even to me.

Amazing, once again (: x
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Aw jeeze, I cried.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
OMG! O,O THIS MADE ME CRY AWWWWE WHY DID SAMMY HAVE TOO DIED BEFORE DEAN GOT THERE.. AWWWWE SOO SAD BUT SILL LOVE IT... IS THEY GOING TO BE ANOTHER CHAPTER FRO DEAN? IF YOU DON'T MIND ASKING.. .
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
That's it. You did not just kill off Sammy. I am going out to a crossroads right now.

Except for the "you killed Sam" part - *glares* - this was an excellent piece of writing. Loved the offness between Jessica's feelings and the cheery yellow that she wanted to kick.

And the conversation with Dean, even over the phone . . . I could just hear his emotions swiftly changing with each new revelation. Ahhhh.

But I have to say, don't kill Sam again. Beat the hell out of him, definitely, but no more dying. *grins then runs away weeping*
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Ah! God, you wrecked me with that one! Well done.
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Just rip my heart out...

You wrote Jess's feelings very movingly, and Dean's reaction is so very him...

But why couldn't she have called earlier?
Clooless chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
a-and then Dean finds a way to bring his brother back using supernatural means, right? ...RIGHT? :C

This story tugged my heartstrings, man. Very Heartbreaking. But, at the same time, beautifully written. Keep up the good work -thumbsup-
yurisnow chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
-sobs-

This is so sad! I started to cry when I read the part where Jessica crawled into bed with Sam. It was so sad :( Poor Dean

Amazing job dipicting this. Can't wait to read more from you :)
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This story was great. I feel bad for Sam and Dean and Jess but I guess this is a real ending. Sad that Dean didn't say goodby but at least Sam died happy.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Ok dear. You claimed you borrowed them for your enjoyment. *clears throat* Some time I'm gonna hafta have a word with you about the meaning of the word enjoyment. *giggle* You were right. This was sad and angsty but it was so good. I felt bad for Jess. Her nerves and pain while calling Dean were palpable. And I could literally feel Dean's heart fall into. Sooo sad but sooo well written. I'm sorry to break it to ya hun but you're really good at angst. Just thought you should know. :D Gonna read more now! *luv n hugs*