Reviews for The Saga of Her Twilight Diary
First Lady Lestat chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I know this is probably abandoned, but I love this story and would love to read more soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Wow amazing ideas you put into this story! I was saddened about alice and jasper... Hoping for as soon as possible update!
Iluvyeachick chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Aww shit
yowzers chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
I know it's been almost a year but update? Please? This fic is too good to be left unfinished.
Vie chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
Wow, Damob truly loves Bonnie! It's too bad that her self righteous attitude won't let her see past her nose! Thank Goddess for Sheila Bennett! If anyone can get throught to Bonnie, Sheila 'Grams' Bennett is that person! I gotta admit that Bonnie was ticking me off throughout this fic when it came to Damon! I do understand her situation as she is concerned for the baby. She's acting like the others like Damon is always going to be a monster...hello...people change. And even though I think Damon doesn't need to change; I think it will be instinctual because of his undying love for Bonnie and their child! I just hope that Bonnie can see that and stop seein him as a monster because SOMETHING about him had to appeal to her for her to fall head over heels in love with him! I mean, she went with him flaws and all so why is it so difficult for her to be with him now; she's being hipocritical! I still love her though and want Bamon to be endgame...Bonnie does too she is just in denial! Can't wait for the next chappie!
x chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
i hope you update soon!
gb1076 chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
The only vamp missing was Lestat.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
This is so fucking good and the way you were able to incorporate all of the differences between TVD and TWL was phenomonal. Great fucking job! I hope everthing is well with you and hopefully you'll be able to continue this awesome fic.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
This is so fucking good! Please, you have to continue.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Poor Bonnie can't catch a break; everywhere she goes she's surrounded by vamps and wolves. This is really good. I hope you continue this story and update before I get to chp 10.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
I just discovered your story tonight and have been reading it as I wind down my night. It is really interesting so far and I'm enjoying it a lot.
Bitchpudding chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
I hope you update soon I'm dying here. :)
Bitchpudding chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
I changed my mind Damon is pissing me off too. Why can't they just sit down and work it out?
Bitchpudding chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Bonnie is starting to piss me off!
Bitchpudding chapter 7 . 5/24/2012