Reviews for Cards of Destiny
charlotte-depphead-klausner chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Love this story! And abridged quotes, Amazing! Littlekuriboh is awesome!
Nancy CuddleKitten Nickeson chapter 35 . 10/19/2012
I enjoyed reading this.
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 37 . 9/20/2012
nice keep going its good
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
i want the gold star it from kiba in yugioh abridge :) give me my gold star
6teenana1 chapter 35 . 2/19/2012
I loved your story! It was so good, and I love your take on Bakura and your pairings! Also, I'm glad that you like LittleKuriboh. I've met way too many yugioh fans who hate him, by I think he's hilarious. Anyway, I can't wait to read all your sequels! This is definetly one of he best OCs on this forum. Awesome job!
ADHD Fairy Princess Minky chapter 37 . 10/21/2011
I had to copy and paste this to a Word document, then convert it to PDF format so I could read it on my Nook while I was at work. XD I just wanted to tell you that I liked how you changed the plot a bit, but still having it ending the way it did in the TV series. :3 Can't wait for the sequel!
ADHD Fairy Princess Minky chapter 23 . 10/20/2011
And here I thought it was impossible to destroy your soul room. O.o

Good chapter! :D
ADHD Fairy Princess Minky chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
I think I've read the first couple of chapters of this fic before, but I don't remember 97% of it! XD Plus, it's been completed since I first read it...so I'm giving it a shot again! :D
The Yu-Gi-Oh Freaks chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
ok I got the second one. im obsessed with that quote! Screw the rules I have money by seto kaiba from ygotas
HichiShirosaki chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Awww. Poor Gavin. Good chapter though. _
Keren Olivero chapter 36 . 8/31/2011
Just finished reading this fic, loved it! There were some errors here and there but over all, good job! I like how you added Kayla and Kaia in this fic in order to twist certain turn of events. There were some stuff in the saga that really annoyed me. I like the tender moments between Mai and Joey. And I really loved your take on the Ishtars' farewell it nearly made me cry. Also the Bakura/Kayla pairing was not too bad even though I'm a bit leery of such a thing when it comes to Yami Bakura..but you've managed to come up with someone worthy of it. Will read your miniseries and if you want, check out my YGO fic that's called Bringing Light Into the Darkness.
ImmortalAngel92 chapter 35 . 8/24/2011
Bakura: Thank god that's ove... *Angel throws a brick at him* Hey what was that for?

Angel: I saw you throw a shoe at another reviewer.

Bakura: But everyone thinks I like Kayla.

Angel: You do! Oh andf by the way, it's not over yet.

Bakura: You mean your going to... Some one kill me now.

Angel: Not going to happen, I like this story and I plan on finding out how it ends.

Tea: I think it's sweet, they clearly like each other and... *Bakura attacks her but is stopped by Angel*

Angel: Time to read 'Summer Nights'.

Balura: NOOOO! *Angel drags him off*
o0CrimsonsDragon0o chapter 36 . 8/24/2011
great story- i enjoyed every minute of it! and i'm looking forward the mini series _

thank you for all the effort you put into this.
Kuraki-chan chapter 35 . 8/24/2011
For the love of Osiris, Isis, and Ra, you better hurry up on that sequel, missy! I'm highly impatient; especially when it comes to waiting for amazing stories such as this to be updated :D
Kuraki-chan chapter 34 . 8/24/2011
ONE? ONLY ONE? NOOOO!

You can't end it with one more! Nooo!

*bursts into tears*

Shadow: *sighs* I'll take care of her. Come on, Kuraki, back to therapy you go.

Me: NO! You're the one that thinks you're a Ra named bounty hunter! *clings to a wall* YOU CAN'T TAKE ME ALIVE!

Shadow: Fine, Shadow Realm it is. *shrugs*

Me: O.O ...mkay...I'll go...but you need to update soon! And it better be ah-freaking-mazing if that's the end! :D