Reviews for Let It Snow
Zenna95 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
It's so fluffy I'm gonna die! XD

Seriously- this was frickin' adorable :3 Loved it just as much as everything else you've written.

As always, thank you for writing
secretassassingirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwww! :D that was so sweet!
VoldemortsFanGirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
America wasn't too surprised, considering that France never could resist a decorating project. If America had a nickel for every time he woke up to find parts of his house redecorated, (as if the bad friends had knocked back a few too many while watching Trading Spaces and thought this was a bitchin' idea) then the national debt would be utterly paid off. And that was nothing, if the tales he heard from England were any indicator. Possible exaggerations aside, apparently whenever England went out of town, he'd find his residence gutted of his traditional English decor and find the latest decorating trends from Paris, complete with a handwritten note saying You're welcome.

THIS! ! So freakin awesome. I read it like 4 times and still laughed. I can see the bad touch trio watching Trading Spaces.
shades of scarlet and gold chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
So sweet! I never read an America/Ukraine, but I liked it.

Oddly fititng.

You portray the characters very well, and I really liked the part where America kisses Ukraine's burn.
Suga Bee chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This is the most beautiful thing! :) I love how you wrote the kiss, so sweet! And I adore your style. Im about to go pilage through your other stories, but I would jump for joy at another AmericaxUkriane. :)
pickingupstars chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
So adorable! Them comparing families and America kissing her injury is just so cute!