Reviews for Home
Athenafrodite chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Noooooo! update this, please? :D
TheMistOfThePast chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
so cute! oh god thats so CUTE! hahahahhaha lol andi love your writing style too!
Iaya R. White chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Nice, me likeey. Write about some babies! .
Harryswoman chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
OMG-ness! this was freakin' perfect! i loved it!
Thelacan chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Oh my, oh my. This is totally my new favorite story! :D

The first chapter was a jackpot, since you wrote something that lot of other writers hasn't. (Or that I'm not aware of those stories!)

And I agree with BreakOfDawn, that your story has this sweet, d'aww-class fluffy and it's not too sugarcoated. It feels reasonable and realistic. And gives a kind of a warm feeling inside that makes me want to see more of it. Oh, and what comes for the OOC-thing?

I don't think you've gone wrong with your characters, when taking into account that it's happening after Ed's proposal and boy, did he (and Winry) grow up during that time.

Also, I do like your writing style very, very much! I picked up my favorite lines from each chapter! :)

"Happy tears, happy tears, he kept thinking. Wishing."

"He wasn't going to call her for a week. See how she liked that."

"He zipped it clear up to her chin and then pulled the hood up. Winry watched him as he carefully tucked her hair back into the hood." (D'aww)

"Ed almost dropped Winry. Winry shrieked. Both froze and looked into the dark living room."

Please keep on writing, you have talent and good ideas for it!
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
After reading your first chapter I was wondering why nobody commented on your story yet. But I'm proud to say that I really enjoyed this series and I totally love it...

You were raising the fluff level in every chapter you made... but it wasn't the "sickening fluff" kind, it was completely the opposite... though it was too sweet that I might have gotten cavities, my heart was overwhelmed with joy on how you shared the progress of the relationship between Ed and Winry... aww... I love the romance...

And just so you know, you still managed to keep them in character. Wonderful work! I look forward to your next stories in this series... :)