Reviews for The Fifth Annual Fannies Awards
Muzzlehatch chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
My thanks to The Committee for doing this. Greatly appreciated.
whitem chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
Awesome... awesome... awesome.

Great way to finish this guys, and I really liked the memorial. Simply perfect.

Now for an epilogue? Should be interesting...
Thomas Linquist chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
A great finish, honoring those we have lost. Also loved the "happy accident" with the Crooner Ray.
jkrust78 chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
I would like to thank the KP Fannie Committee for their tireless work in making this event finally happen and for seeing it through to its conclusion. In the two years I've been involved in the Kimmunity, I've gained a deep appreciation of what these awards mean to the people who make up the online KP fandom.

The tributes to those we've lost over the years was very touching and very fitting. I am amazed at how people here are willing to honour those who, in some cases, they've never met in real life. It speaks greatly to the character of the people here.

Congratulations to all the winners, and I look forward to the 6th Annual Fannies!
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
Sad tribute for those who passed from our lives in the Kimmunity.

Congrats to Neb, as he's looking down on us with our other friends.

Nice sentiment for the Commander, Sir 'Neb and Phoenix.

CB73
AmericanGecko chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
As my first time to participate in a Fannies, I have to say the KPFC did not disappoint. This is truly a great event. My only wish is that the final tribute had not been necessary; however, it is my opinion that it was handled with the grace and honor it truly deserved.

Good job guys. :)

A.G.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
Again, cool job.

Keep the good writing.
Redemtion13 chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
Woot woot! Way to go Sentinel103! We love that bald head! and congrats to everyone else who won this year.
Slyrr chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
Woo hoo! Thanks to everyone who voted 'A Friend in Darkness' as Best Novel sized for this category! As you can tell, the speech was written a short while ago when the story was (at the time) not yet finished. Sorry about that :)

If you haven't read the story yet, or seen the closing credit video I made to accompany it - what in the world are you waiting for?

Thanks to the competition as well - tough ones! And also congrats to the other category winners. I didn't set out to win any awards, but I'll still display them proudly. Thanks one and all!
Karon19 chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
Congrats to everyone!

Thomas Linquist chapter 12 . 3/16/2011
Nice presentation chapter.

I've had occasional contact with Akinyi lately via facebook, and yes, she is very swamped.

And I'd say Icky came out ahead on points in his little tussle, but that's just me. LOL
Karon19 chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
Hey, I didn't get a review alert for this one. We're coming down to the wire and it looks like things are heating up.

Congrats to everyone!

StarEva01 and JAKT.

Slyrr, you deserve it. Just don't break up the team again. Seriously...

And hail to the King...in Yellow.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
Nice job, as always.

Keep the good writing.
Thomas Linquist chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
Chapter ten was a little far out for me, but it did capture that weirdness that is the Fannies. Glad Icky held up so well against Fiske. Taekwando is a little stiff against Tai Sheng Pek War. Especially against a master.

Nice appearance by Jane and Junior. I'm a little surprised Jane didn't try to get away with influencing her parents regarding how they would treat her in future, with maybe a whisper or two about who really has been unlocking the liquor cabinet.
Karon19 chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
YVJ, JA, and MrDrP...you guys know what the writers like. Keep showing us how it's done.

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »