Reviews for Gran Pulse Delicacy

Nice job.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
hahahah cool
hee7 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Hahahahahahah this is so adorable! How they can bring themselves to eat the eyeball still eludes me, but go them! Torture trumps taste!
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Good god! I can actually imagine Fang starting something like this XD. Just a few grammer issues, but still good.
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Extrinsical chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Lovely work.

I saw this on your LJ a while back, and didn't think I'd have the opportunity to see this here. I enjoyed reading this then, and I still do, now.

Thanks for posting. :)
Ruine chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This was an absolute pleasure to read; I enjoy the story tremendously, the little nuances, first between Fang and Hope, Hope and Dajh, lastly Dajh and the 'next' generation. I especially liked how you had Hope pursue a doctorate along with being a competent soldier. I felt that is most likely his occupation afterward. It's fully inline with his desire to help people in all capacities.

Thanks again for this great read. :D
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 1/14/2011! that's so adorable! D
V-departed chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was a really good one-shot. It's hard to describe how this story struck me, but there's just something so poetic about a tradition, real or imagined, being passed down by Hope that keep's Fang nearby. You don't see much interaction between those two characters in fanfiction and I was very entertained by their dynamic, she being rough and boisterous and he being eager to learn.

And in the end, a simple act, an in-joke to her almost becomes a symbolic was to remember her. I wasn't expecting that twist, and it added so much depth to the tale. Nice job.

Harmonic Wisp chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
The ending definitely left me grinning, that's for sure. It's actually really heart warming knowing that one gift from Fang just kept getting passed on. It's a brilliant piece that I'm sure I'll be re-reading often!
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was a wonderful story. I'm not sure if you're planning to add more chapters to this or not, but if you are, I'm definitely going to read it.

You write very well. You had me cringing at Hope's description of the eyeball as he ate it. Well done! This is such a Fang thing to do, eating stuff like that. lol.

There were a few times I found the dialogues of the characters to be a bit out of character, but otherwise the story flows well and the characters are as they should be.

Keep up the great work!
GuiltyFandoms chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Awww, I bet Fang smilin' away in her crystal sleep to know her little eyeball trick is being passed on! This was short and cute and very fitting for both Hope and Fang interaction wise.