Reviews for James Potter's Invincible Way to Win Lily's Heart
DesdemonaMinnicrescentRudowlfe chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
I like reeses puff dereal better than cheerios, REESES!REESES! if htere big enough, there pies! chocolate pies with exactly the right amount of peanut butter.
DesdemonaMinnicrescentRudowlfe chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
OMG! I laughed, and Laughed, and Laughed, and laughed, and laughed, and laughed, and I'm choking on my food. It's purple, now it's blue, now its green. USE THE FREAKING FORCE! PIZZA! NACHOS! COKE-A-COLA!
Angel from the Sea chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Aww I really like this, it's so adorable. I love these cheesy pickup lines. I think I might use some. Hee hee.

~ Angel X
MysticJadeShoe chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Are you kidding? This chapter was great! I'm ready to smack Jill across the face though...
RedRose102 chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
I love this! It's adorable and the pick up lines are good, not totally corny like they are in other stories! Keep up the good work!
MissMaskedMarauder chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Awesome chapter! :D

Glad the pick up lines were useful :P
RippedNotes chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
This is improving! Less dialogue, which is good

Keep it up!
Jenn222 chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
Hahaha this story is hilarious! I love it. Keep updating its really good and i think i might be smiling all day from reading this! :) - see?

KaySnap55 chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
Am I one of the epic reviewers? I hope so lol. Wait did I review ur last chapter? I think so. I'm pretty sure I did. Ok ok sry I'm rAmblign. I really did like this chapter but maybe they could be a little by longer? Just a little. ]
Heeeeeeey chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
EPIC! My pal recommended this to me, and she was right about how funny and witty this is!
Irish teen in london chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
Very funny! :) xx
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
COOL! I like this..alot
Imnewtothis chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
I'm new to this, but I'm glad my friend showed me this! Her user is something notes? But anyway, keep on writing!
RippedNotes chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
Hi again! I liked this chapter alot!

Btw, ive recommended you to ALOT of people, like people who don't even have an account, so hopefully you get loads of reviews!
MissMaskedMarauder chapter 1 . 1/9/2011

i know some harry potter referenced pick up lines u could use :D