Reviews for Perchance to Dream
The little Shireling chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This is amazing! It is just perfect and the emotions and feelings are so clear here! Wow, it's just... I can't even describe how much I love it!
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Wow, really well written. You can tell all the angst he's carrying really builds up, and he doesn't know how to get rid of it, even though it's undeserved.
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Beautiful. Really beautiful, and so true. The Doctor's life is so sad.
Elesariin chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This is, in a word, gorgeous. It's everything that's usually kept at his core laid bare, and that's difficult to read. Most of us would rather read fluff, with our Doctor happy, our Doctor with Rose, our Doctor finding some kind of safe place, or at least absolution of some kind. We want him to be just tortured enough to be interesting, and then we want to return cute, tawdry quirks and brainy specs and madcap grins. This, though, is what he really is, no matter what he (or we) might wish, and as far as I'm concerned, that's worth more than all the Ten/Rose fluff fics on the entire site, well written or no.

Thank you.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Aww, ouch. Poor Eleven!
spray can soul chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
It's rare to find a fic that completely breaches the Doctor's cheerful, happy-go-lucky exterior; a story that reveals the broken and tortured soul on the inside. The way you portrayed his many different companions, and how he had somehow broken them- brilliant. I think you have excelled in this, in all aspects.

Well done.