Reviews for Derelict
Chinagirl18 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Definitely one of my favorite Lupin/Tonks stories. Great job!
Charlie chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
So Sweet. I loved it, Thansk for writing it for my Enjoyment
AliciaMarieL chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Omg. I have been searching for this fanfiction since I first read it forever ago! Oh I'm so glad I found it again!
fictionlove101 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
OH MY GOSH i love this, i couldent stop reading it, its fantastic it really is! x
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
awww! stupid bellatrix lmao! Wolf Whistling at the end LOL!
jenanistonrockz chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
oh my god - this story is incredible! It had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through - how did you think of this?

amazing - probably the best one-shot I've ever read!
gurugirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was bloody amazing! Absolutely epic! I love it. But now im gonna have nightmares about being in that maze, ah well, it was worth. So brilliant, amazing, spectacular, love it!
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
"Just slipped on the ice…" she looked up at him, frowning. He looked at her, and she knew he was thinking the same thing. Ice? "No…" he whispered. Their breath came out like smoke as they stood stock still, eyes wide in the dark, shivering, waiting for the noise they were dreading… A deep, rattling breath sounded from round the corner. Cursing under her breath Tonks aimed her wand, a montage of thoughts running through her head. She didn't know what to use, none of them were happy anymore… Her hand found Remus' as the Dementor glided round the corner, and he gripped it tightly. "Expecto Patronum!" they shouted together. Two giant silver wolves lit the passage as they erupted from their wands, and ran the Dementor down. It fled, retreating back into the darkness, and the patronuses followed. The ice began to melt quickly; the temperature rose. Tonks let out a sigh of relief, dropping his hand. "Well, that was exciting." - It certainly was, even just reading it! But it was quite sad too, IMO.

"she clambered onto the stool," - Stool? Which of them conjured a stool? And out of what?

"Won't you Mummy-" she spat the word- "be happy when wee Nymphy comes home all dead and cold-" - "your Mummy".

"Extremely calmly, but with a lot of suppressed rage, Tonks punched her aunt in the face. Bellatrix fell back, startled, gripping the cell door for support." - Yay! for Tonks' skill at muggle duelling.

"Remus had just past the fiery X Tonks had made to mark their path when he heard it." - "had just passed".

"I'd say you wont be punching me in the face again any time soon," - "won't be punching".

AW! at the ending, though I am desperately sorry that Tonks had to be crucio-ed.