Reviews for First Impressions
JuliusKing chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I kind of dislike how you just retold the same day four times. I can accept testing out different perspectives and all but it was seriously unnecessary. You just rehashed the scenes with a different opening blurb for each character, and really the only difference worth noting is that what people specifically drive matters greatly, for no reason. I mean wouldn't it have been easier and more concise to use a continuous, omniscient POV? I feel like I wasted time reading words that I really had no reason reading. Sure I like the portrayals but it was like everyone except Jade and Cat took a backseat in this story which is boring considering the best part of the show is the interaction between characters, which I feel like I barely got here.

Sorry if I sound unnecessarily harsh here, but I'm a very verbose type when defining my opinion.
NothingPersonnel chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is awesome! I hope Beck gets jealous of Jade talking to Zakk. Ha.
unpretentiousmusings chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
i really like this, actually.

man, i knew Dead Hero had an OC for TDI, but i didn't know that Zakk was also a Victorious OC. xD

& i adore marcy. she just seems awesome.
Magical Illusions chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
May I just say, that I already love this story? But I'm anxious to know what the pairings are? . I love this kinda of fanfics, plus it's very well written and I can tell I'll end up liking the two other characters-or at least I hope I will. Really depends on how this story goes. Already know their's gonna be some Marcy/Cat romance. Not sure i'm excited, but i'll go a long with the ride.

To make a long review short-update soon?

Favoriting and reading. :)