Reviews for Dinner With James
cute cute! what expensive things did Logan bring her? LOL
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Wonderful!
Angel1178 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Had to read this, lol hilarious! Perfect, love it!
fox24 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I felt bad for James but if he couldn't deal with that he wasen't meant to be protective Logan so funny
Aria Aves chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Logan would make a perfect father. Trust me, he would. XD

I feel sorry for James though. The poor boy hadn't seen Logan coming at all. But I felt worse for April. Imagine if all of her siblings (except for Rory, of course) were her older brothers. Them plus Logan would equal many, many scared boyfriends.
NewYorkNewYorkGirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Woo Hoo! You did a one-shot of the story...I'm so sorry, sweetie - I haven't had the time recently to read a lot of fics, so I just came across this (thankfully you mentioned the OS in the author notes for chapter 8 of Contract Rules or it probably would've been even longer until I stumbled across it!) ...

I loved it, so thank you thank you thank you for writing it! :) I feel bad for the kids. I would probably be intimidated too ... at least James didn't crap himself (which I probably would've done).

I especially loved that Logan realized that he was behaving like his friends behaved when meeting their younger sisters dates...very adorable. :)

Awesome job.
melako17 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
great
GoodGirl793 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
LOL, I loved it! Rory and Logan are such a perfect couple :D And Logan is so cute when he's so overprotective!

Great missing scene (:
emma chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
this was hysterical. I'm on the fence about April going to MIT early. Would she be in the story less if she went? is she mature enough?