Reviews for What is Finer Than a Bride?
Nemaya chapter 26 . 6/11/2014
Talk about complication after complication! And so many interwoven plots and times. And nooooooooo! Alejandro! *cries* :'( I'm almost afraid to subscribe to this, in fear of what will happen next, despite the update date of over a year ago.
mjesd2 chapter 26 . 2/5/2013
This gets more and more intriguing. So many threads to unravel! Looking forward to the next chapter...
Suzanne chapter 26 . 2/4/2013
Damn! I hate it when people kill off Don Alejandro! Poor Diego... first Felipe gone... then Victoria gone. Find those evil men Diego, and make them pay for killing off such a noble and kind hearted man! sniff, sniff.
mjesd2 chapter 24 . 12/13/2012
I was very happy to see an update to this story! Anxiously waiting to find out what happens next...
mjesd2 chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
I hope you have not abandoned this story, as it is truly one of my favorites. It's been a few months since the last update, so I'm getting worried I will never get to know the rest of the story!

Hope all is well with you.
MacKenzie Creations chapter 23 . 7/12/2012
Oh please let Alejandro be ok. Please let him live! I can't wait to read more!

mjesd2 chapter 23 . 7/9/2012
Thanks for the update, and I am happy to hear that you do plan to complete the story. I don't so much mind the wait for updates as long as I know the story hasn't been abandoned! I simply MUST know what will happen to all my favorite characters...and you have so many of them in such nail biting conditions right now! I'm enjoying it all!
MacKenzie Creations chapter 22 . 7/8/2012
This was a great chapter. I hope Diego won't wait long to follow his wife! I also hope that his father will be ok. :-) Not sure whether to hope that Diego will let his furry out on the man fighting his father or not yet. I need to see more. :-)

Update soon, please.

MacKenzie Creations chapter 21 . 7/6/2012
Great story so far. I can't wait for more! Please have Diego follow Victoria. She did say, "Our friends may need *our* help." Of course, his father has to be ok too, and their tenant. I'm sorry, I'm doing this from memory. I had to save everything to my thumb drive and read it from there because my laptop is broken and I'm at my mom's. Anyway, please update soon!

Suzanne chapter 21 . 6/22/2012
Thank you so much the update... finally! I just wish you would have updated a bit sooner. I'm starting to forget who some of the secondary characters are. Please don't wait so long for an update! And please let Felipe and Pip go to California together.

Thanks!
mjesd2 chapter 20 . 6/9/2012
Eeeek! You have me afraid for poor Alejandro now. Please don't leave him like that for too long.

Part of me wants to strangle Victoria. I wish Diego were going with her...maybe different surroundings would help them work thru things. She'll be away for so long!

I'm eager to read what's next for everyone!
mjesd2 chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
I am happy to see an update to this story! Thank you for that! You write these characters so beautifully...I'm excited to read where the coming adventures will take each of them. How do you manage to make me care so much about all of these characters equally? I'm completely hooked. Looking forward to more...
mjesd2 chapter 16 . 5/7/2012
I hope you're still working on this story & will update sometime soon. This is one of my favorite stories on the site. Looking forward to seeing what's in store for everyone!
epica chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
Hi out of interest, when are you gonna update? Im only asking cus this story is epic! Please update thanksxx
Georgiamomma123yahoo.com chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
Welcome back! Life can be so distracting! Hang in there! Great little story, and wonderful you juggling what -4 different little stories here? Awesome job! Can't wait to see what happens next, an how the first chapter ties in with the rest of the chapters! Update as soon as you can!