Reviews for Giant Space Spiders
Khanlock Holmes chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
LOL. Oh rassilon. That was hilarious. Too good. XD loved that... lol XD silly Doctor.. getting times wrong.. XD
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
ROFL!
IamNixy chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Firstly, I love the idea of the story. The plot has a LOT of potential. However... How you've written it, I don't like that as much. Everything that's written in these five chapters could have been covered in a lot more depth over one or two chapters.

Also, you could DEFINITELY carry this on if you wanted to. The idea of Ron ending up in the wrong generation is fantastic. You should definitely consider carrying it on as a regular HP fan fic, so long as you took on the advice to add more info/longer chapters.
FantasyGirl20 chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
I loved the concept of this story! And great ending!

Loved how obviously the doctor have made a weird change :)

so cool!
FantasyGirl20 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love it! Keep writing more :D
Tapix chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
-facepalm-
Tapix chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Pfffff. No. River is most definitely omnisexual like Jack. xD Together, they would rule the world with sex.
CharmedEgo chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

(u had too much fun writing this.. didn't u?)
CharmedEgo chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
ROFLOL!

"Spoilers!"
CharmedEgo chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
which hp series is this from?

(u added the red bowtie.. nice..) but no fez?
Evil-Muffin-ator chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
Hahaha! This is brilliant, nice work! I love the idea of Ron getting stuck in a different time. So typical. Yeah, great! xD
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Lol brilliant, that last bit was absolutely amasing! lol, and whats this with River and rory? madness lol loved it though
JinxedEuphoria chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
OMG EPIC :D

I love that last part..silly Doctor! And poor Ron, stuck in the past! :(

Looking forward to Bellatrix/River :P

~Charlie
JinxedEuphoria chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
OMG I'm still laughing! Awesome chapter Dushii :D Can't wait for more!

Oh, and your comment about bisexuality and the 51st century made me giggle. ;)

~Charlie (aka Taylor..coz I just remembered that you don't know me as Charlie lol!)
Tomorrow's War chapter 2 . 1/6/2011