Reviews for OverHeated
Detective Rysposito chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This is amazing. I loved it and it was perfect. Great job:)
Firestar385 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Aw, I'm sad it took me so long to find this! Very cute and humorous. I love stories that focus on Beckett's interactions with her boys. Keep up the good work.
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
That was just amazing. I was reading some of it out loud because it was just so good :D Thank you!
Merlins Sister chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Nikki Heat wasn't one of my favourite episodes, but this was fabulous with some brilliant lines.
YankeePeg chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I absolutely LOVE your writing style...biting, humorous, hilarious, in fact! Sorry I never read this story before, but I only started watching Castle just before the start of the 4th season! (Epic Castle-watching marathon to get caught up in time for the Season 4 opener was SO FUN!)

I will be heading over to check out any more Castle stories you have posted. I have a suggestion (which is pretty pushy, I know, considering I don't even know you AND I haven't even checked out your other stories to see if you've done something similar...BUT); the premise of this story SO CRACKED ME UP, that I was wondering if you would consider doing a story where Kate keeps showing up for work exhausted day after day and it turns out the reason is that every night she has dreams of killing off the "Castle competition!" You know, Meredith, Gina, Paula (from her night in Ibiza), Kyra, Madison, the insurance investigator. Each night a different woman and each night a different method of death (Meredith: a prop, Gina: a stack of books; Paula: a mob of fans; Kyra: frosting from her cake, etc.) It doesn't have to be Kate doing the killing...but she would feel more and more guilty for dreaming it...and a sleep-deprived Beckett might just slip up around Castle!

Just a thought! Will enjoy more of your stories now...thanks for listening and THANKS FOR WRITING!
Alwaysanonymous2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
LOL that was amazing!
AllusionToAnIllusion chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Oh my god, oh my god. That was amazing! I am in love with this! Gah, hilarious! So, so hilarious! And I could totally picture it! Wow, I don't even sound coherent and I'm using way too many exclamation points. Plus, I just used the word totally. But that's exactly how you can tell that I'm really lovin' a story. Just great!
shipper1013 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Great! I thought this was very in character, especially for Kate. My favourite part was her indignation at having to make her *own* coffee. ;)
Duck Life chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Again, amazing. It's so good to finally find good Ryan stories. My favorite part was the thing about the crying smileyfaces, just because that sounded sooo sad.
kitchournas chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I can so picture Beckett and Ryan complaining and plotting together in the break room!
knittingeek chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I loved seeing this side of Kate and Ryan. Loved the end with Esposito...too funny! Fun little one shot!
Princess-Rachy chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was excellent! Really, really enjoyed that :) very well written and i love the characterisation. I even loved that u managed to write a fic with them all without Castle. I mean, i love Castle (of course) but this was very refreshing :)
beladiola chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
that was totally fun.
Jill-in-the-Box chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
this was hilarious, and yes, i liked how it showed beckett's friendship with ryan. my favorite phrases are "forgetting to tell Bigmouth the cover story" and "growing tentacles and eating the mayor." i especially like the touch of her going for the standard coffee machine instead of castle's purchase just because she's mad at him by extension. oh, and the ending's awesome-because we ALL know who esposito's taking to that italian restaurant, don't we?
littlespider chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I liked this purely because Of Beckett's relationship with the boys. I don feel like we get too much of that anymore, because it's more of her and Castle and then Esposito and Ryan. Besides, someone's gotta have their backs, right?

Great job, write more!