Reviews for Intoxicated Tales of the Golden Witch
Ag chapter 5 . 6/5
,this shit is so good, need more
I really think it makes sense
And I am so glad they live in a world that they can joke about it
Erika is so funny.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Uuu good story
tanithlipsky chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
hahahaha. this is utterly hilarious. good job.
ThatOnePsycho chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
This was funny Even if you dislike alliance
Wicked Hermit chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE THIS BECAUSE OMG LOL? i came here from the wmg page so yeah

BERN ILU BERN. ALSO ROSA'S MY FAV UROSHIMIYA. AND ALL THE MEMES. AND JESSICA SINGING (RONOVE) STOLE THE PRECIOUS THING. AND THIS IS JUST FABULOUS.

i think the mostly-dialogue style really works here. 'cause it's like the sound novel again? i hope you'll keep this story alive (seems unlikely though, seeming as how you updated in like 2011 /3 )
Ren.-.Akiko chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
"I don't feel comfortable. I feel like becoming one with the furniture." Don't we all just LOVE frickin epic sarcasm?
Alice K chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
I have no clue why but...

THIS STORY MAKES ME GIGGLE!

I 3 it and hope you write more _ (It's randomness is it's charm)
Harlequinn Artemis chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
I am officially Sakutarou.. Sakura...yes.
Unknown137 chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
LOL that was funny,

update soon
Random Reveiwer chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
AHAHAA XD This is the best story EVER please continue! It's HILARIOUS! (I too freqent TV Tropes and Idioms)*RED* This is so awesome! *RED*
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
Hahahahahahahahahaha!

This is great!

Hooray for crack-fics!
too lazy to login chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
sjawhsxbawyjxbjawybsx LOL! xD

Hope you update soon! :D
StepByStep chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
That explains everything! Nobody sober would have made something like umineko XD

I really like where this is going~

Keep it up and update please! XD
Pom Rania chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Ahaha; this pretty much makes no sense any more (I haven't gotten through part 3 of Umineko yet, but I read enough spoilers to have an idea of what happens), but that's what you get when all the participants are drunk and some of them are crazy. It's funny.
Anon chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
If GertudexWill is your new crack OTP, I demand that LionxErika get the same respect.

...LOL.