Reviews for admitting who you are
FanofChrisCMaxA1 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Wonderful story so far. Glad AZ and Dave's family was supportive of him. Hope the next chapter is posted soon.
PowerLad chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Please get the next chapter up as soon as possible. Can't wait to see what Dave does for Kurt.
Shadow2485 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
I really like this fic so far. I love that az was there for him and his fam too can't wait to c where you go from here
KE17 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
I really like how your story has Dave in a big family. Most everyone, including myself, write him up as an only child :P

i Love supportive Paul! soooo many people turn him into an abusive jackass whenever dave comes out.

Great material, keep it coming andrew!

- Katie :D
jekyllhj7 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Sooooo he and kurt are going to be in the same grade. I see Dave making some big changes come september.

Glad his family was so supportive.
jekyllhj7 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Yay for Azimo!
PowerLad chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
That was pretty damn sweet...I would like to see how your Dave trys to put things right with everyone before he leaves.
KE17 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
awwwww! you made out azimio as such a nice guy!

i loved the fact that Dave has the undisclosed desire of listening to Kurt singing in his car lolllll :D

this is such a touching scene it'll be awesome to see how Dave will explore his newly realized sexuality

Your format style is very much like Jose Saramago, the author of Blindness. the similarity is uncanny

Great first chapter seems like a one shot in itself but could totally lead on to something more.

i'ma add this to my alerts :)

-Katie ;)