Reviews for admitting who you are
FanofChrisCMaxA1 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Wonderful story so far. Glad AZ and Dave's family was supportive of him. Hope the next chapter is posted soon.
PowerLad chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Please get the next chapter up as soon as possible. Can't wait to see what Dave does for Kurt.
Shadow2485 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
I really like this fic so far. I love that az was there for him and his fam too can't wait to c where you go from here
kidding7777 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
I really like how your story has Dave in a big family. Most everyone, including myself, write him up as an only child :P

i Love supportive Paul! soooo many people turn him into an abusive jackass whenever dave comes out.

Great material, keep it coming andrew!

- Katie :D
jekyllhj7 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Sooooo he and kurt are going to be in the same grade. I see Dave making some big changes come september.

Glad his family was so supportive.
jekyllhj7 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Yay for Azimo!
PowerLad chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
That was pretty damn sweet...I would like to see how your Dave trys to put things right with everyone before he leaves.
kidding7777 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
awwwww!~~~ you made out azimio as such a nice guy!

i loved the fact that Dave has the undisclosed desire of listening to Kurt singing in his car lolllll :D

this is such a touching scene~ it'll be awesome to see how Dave will explore his newly realized sexuality

Your format style is very much like Jose Saramago, the author of Blindness. the similarity is uncanny~~

Great first chapter~ seems like a one shot in itself but could totally lead on to something more.

i'ma add this to my alerts :)

-Katie ;)