Reviews for SG1 K9: Lone Wulf
becgate chapter 11 . 12/27/2013 cant leave it there. You have to continue. I was so sad there wasn't a story with Daniel and Dan'yel living sorta happily together. I was disappointed you killed him, but now they both have a second chance. Please continue the story with Daniel taking and raising Dan'yel, we don't care about the goa'uld just the two Dannies. Pleeease we need to know what happens next. I know it's been a few years, but it would be awesome if you it up again.
Quick-Demon chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
Soooo... when is the next chapter?
98SE chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
Neat story, are there more chapters coming?

I've also enjoyed the partnership connection with the wulves
Artemisbeloved chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
I love yout K-9 storyline. i hope to se more of it. you have talent and surprises in your words and how the story's come together is fun.I have a dog myself so i started reading out loud to here she was fairly interested and fell asleep rather quick but my mom supriced me by yelling for the other room to read louder and not to stop when i toock a so yee we do enjoy it.
98penguin chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
Are you going to continue? The K9 series is BY FAR the best SG1 series I've read, and the best 'werewolf SG1' story too. There are actually alot werewolf SG1 stories, but yours beats all! You should read 'Paws in the Moonlight' though, that one is good too. Hope you continue! (puppy-dog eyes) P
brighteyes343 chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
update soon

good story
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 11 . 4/24/2011
*shakes head* Nothing's ever simple with them, is it? Of course, if it was, the story would be really boring. Good chapter.

Spyridon chapter 11 . 4/24/2011
I guess when you said All Powerful, you really mean all powerful. lol. That's kind of freaky that Jackson can do that. I just wonder if Jackson will go back to when Dan'yel died and somehow ascend him or something. And what about Sheila? Maybe save her or something? Just wondering. On second thought, keep her dead. She's the one that started this thing.

Wonder if the SG-1 bad luck will keep up and they get into some serious trouble or something. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
*shakes head sadly* Of course Jackson tensed up and fled. They should have tried to explain that it wasn't /Jackson/ that they were afraid of, it's what he might do by accident. He's intelligent enough to get that, right? Good chapter.

xkeymasterx chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
'Did you just use the Ultimate Power of the Universe to cure yourself of a brain freeze?'

Thanks for the update, All-Powerful Jackson is a lot of fun!

Eilidh17 chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
Oh, boy. When will the team actually 'listen' to Daniel? A very clever twist with the Ancient knowledge! Of course, I'm kinda hoping there's a way for Daniel to be back in his own body and still have access to the information, but...

Very tricky!

Now where has Jackson gone this time? The mystery deepens. Great chapter :)
starjems88 chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
Lookin forwared 2 readin the next chapter :)
dpdp chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
Very nice.
Spyridon chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
Well, dogs go to a place where they are most comfortable. I wonder if this is how Daniel will find his soon to be girlfriend? I just hope Jackson doesn't hurt himself. Or others.

Pfft. That'll happen when pigs fly in pink tutus.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Eisette chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
Friggin' biscuit, he's magic! :D

Anifay from DA here (I sound like a stalker o.o), and I gotta say, I'm loving this story so far. Poor Dan'yel D: And poor Daniel! Awww..
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »