Reviews for Finding Balance
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Nice work. I love Ziva reading and complaining about how skiing is harder than it looks.
newyorkace chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
When you are working a double, which means 16 straight hours at work, it's nice to have something enticing to read. And provided me with that! This was a great piece that characterized both of them realistically...if only we could have moments like this on the show!

xAsh
gregstar chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I realize that I have been quite remiss in not reviewing your stories as I should. I must say that I did not used to be a fan of NCIS but over the last 6-12 months I think I have managed to watch all of them and the Tony/Ziva relationship is my favourite.

My only wish is that you would continue some of the stories and develop your story arc as I would love to read an expanded edition from you where you explore the relationships in more than one-shots.

I really looking forward to the next installment and thank you for sharing.
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I liked it. It could have been the start of a great chapter story, but I see it is a one shot. Good job.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
good little story ;) funny how they can makin fun of each other to arguing and screaming at each other and end up holding hands with their foreheads pressed together in a moment and end up deciding to have a movie night all in 60 seconds ;)
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Nice story, I really like it.