Reviews for When Subterfuge is Done
Lilykakes chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Ah, this is wonderful and your writing is fantastic. I realize its been over a year since it has had any activity but, is there any chance of you revisiting this?
Feral21 chapter 10 . 9/2/2011
Come on, can't just leave there. Need more, have to find out what happens.
LadyBigoud chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
I cryed on that one too!
LadyBigoud chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
aww you're good! You really made me cry on this one!

Sad, but beautifull.
vote for LTM chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Lie To Me is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together!

show that the fans are still fighting for this show, that it should not of been canceled. Show fox they made a big mistake.

vote and spread the word to fellow LTM fans.

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only less than 10 days left til poll closes.
tina-gillian chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
would you pls come back? finish your brilliant work?
nikkidog chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
Liked the chapter! You have a good read on the ins industry
Rugbygirrl chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
I don't know if I want Cal being able to ignore the fact that Gillian isn't around... unless it's to get the company on it's feet before he goes grovelling for her forgiveness!
gidget89 chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
Finally had a chance to catch up on this fic - I love the direction you're taking it. Love that Cal bottomed up, but seems to be pulling up his bott straps now. Hopefully he stays that way lol, not gonna lie, the attractive blonde insurence lady had me going 'KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS MANWHORE!CAL'.
AndromedaAiken chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
I'm glad Cal isn't wallowing in self pity and doin something! Hopefully Gillian contacts him soon!
kris10.loveee chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
Glad Cal is distracting himself in a productive way. Here's to hoping he doesn't distract himself with a skirt or two. :(
divakat chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
K..why are you not writing for this show? Characterization was so brilliant and all the science you threw in. I am just in awe of your abilities. I would watch this episode.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
All that hard work by cal just to keep him occupied and not think of Gillian. Can't wait for more.
divakat chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
Ahh...the note! I pulled up the original version and I have to say I really liked the changes you made. Somehow it changed the tone a little and it sat much better with me in the scheme of things! My heart just breaks for him in this chapter.
divakat chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
Oh! I am still just so in love with this! Glad you got a couple chapters up. The poems at the beginning capture the feel of each chapter so beautifully and lend so much to the tone of the piece. You're amazing!