Reviews for Left for Hellsing
the17thmuse chapter 19 . 2/11/2018
I absolutely love Alucard's entrance in the epilogue.
amerdism chapter 19 . 7/6/2016
Awesome story, I hope to see a sequel.
TheDandyman chapter 19 . 2/27/2016
Other than giving us no way to know when you change perspectives, this was a good piece. It ended without ending. I liked this and want to know more. Keep up the good work.
kinigget chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
is that a sequel hook I see?
kinigget chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
of all the people who write Hellsing stories, I think you write Seras the best. which means a lot to me.
kinigget chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
you managed to bring in my favorite character from each game, thanks for that.
bhark3 chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
This needs a squeal with Alucard f#cking Nick and Coach up and finding the rest. We need Alucard f$ck Seras for all i care we need Alucard because he is a real f%cking vampire.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/24/2013
I thought Alucard was dead. good thing you brought him back I was really confused befor.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
you deserved that mother fuckers
The Necropolis chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
sad Now - Alucard didnt get much screen time.
The Necropolis chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Niiiiiiiiiick Fahk Yeah
The Necropolis chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
CHAAAAARGER :D my Second Fav Infected Next to the hunter. wonder what happens next.
Shinkicker chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
Lol, this was pretty damn good. Nice touch with Alucard at the end there to!

Thanks for posting.
HoundOfCasterbris chapter 19 . 12/12/2012
Excellent story! Alucard returning at just the right time was perfect. Leaves it open to a sequel, but also provides a satisfying ending in case you don't want to. Loved the characters and how you used them. Would have thought Heinkel and Integra would have had a bigger fight scene, but it is more realistic this way. Also would have appreciated more Zoey x Seras, but again, it would be strange if they just went down on each other shortly after the green flu hit, or what ever that virus was. All in all, great story like your other ones.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
This was amazing! I would love a sequel. Everyone was very in character, and it was quite engaging. And Alucard's back!