Reviews for Namikaze of Lightning
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
just letting you know a any penis that is 8-14 inchs can cause harm to you partner is you aren't careful and another thing is it is because it could puncture the womb and if that is done it hurts from what i have heard so it is opposite of what some people say/write but if you just poke it it is ok and girth provides more pleasure because it makes it tighter and rubs against the vaginal wall
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
add Ryƫzetsu from blood prison and konan
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
no the world is better of without sasuke
firetemplar415 chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Awesome story!

Keep up awesome work! Cant wait to read new updates to it.
Although, i would hope you develop things a bit more with the harem, and not simple...i met you, i fell in love, lets have sex kind of explanation.

Culaio chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Very interesting chapter I really enjoyed reading it :), I liked interactions in this chapter but I must say that I don't understand WHY healing takes so long because in manga we see that kyuubi healing can regenerate hole size of fist in few seconds, body heals that fast when kyuubi WANTS to heal him(like in naruto's fight with sasuke) when kyuubi doesn't want to heal him it's chakra is still healing him but at much slower rate, it was said that kyuubi's healing heals ALL his wounds in ONE night(at SLOWEST when kyuubi doesn't want to heal him). so slow healing in this chapter will create a plot hole.

Keep up teh GOOD work :D.
Dregus chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
well, at least there wasnt any permanent damage.
OmegaDelta chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Interesting update soon
Dudtheman chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
good chapter thanks for the read
obscurereader chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
...I never understand why this is in so many stories. There is NO SUCH THING as the civilian council. There's just the Konoha Council, Homura and Koharu. And even then, they can't make any decisions for the Village. Ultimate authority still resides with the Hokage.
NaruAndHarrHaremFan chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
I've missed this fic. I consider it to be the BEST Naruto fanfiction out there. As long as you're going to continue to update I'm fine with waiting for chapters.
jkellz chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
I think either mabui or kyuubi i dnt think it should. N more than 4 though. Over all iv read the story several times and i like it. Just had to reread it
blasterdog chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
it's good ma dude get that paper, times are hard, great chapter man
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
Wow 3 weeks... if he was a normal shinobi his muscles would be jelly by then.
riffin121294 chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
great story I've just found. can't wait for narusamui
Kigen No KitsuneOokami chapter 12 . 4/24/2013