Reviews for Namikaze of Lightning
reaper of souls 115 chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
loved this chapter
Wolfone10 chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
Konoha is going to have a collective seizure, ROFL!
DarkDragonWolf117 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
what about hinata being in the CRA with Naruto
Doctor Dandy chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
I decided to give this a second chance. I have a huge problem with something in this chapter.

"I'm a High ANBU level kunoichi and he can give me quite a challenge when we go all out in spars… so he's maybe close low to mid-ANBU level right now.

Bullshit. If he's so fast, and has mastered all the shit you said he did, he'd be at least Kage level. Even if he wasn't, there's no way in hell that Samui is still stronger than him. This is just sloppy writing. Do you have an explanation for this absurdity?

If so, I'd very much like to hear it.

- Thorndsword
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
HIP HIP HORAY! Sasuke is DEAD! *does the happy dance* twirls CIGARS! HANDS THEM OUT, *Launches fireworks*
semaxx3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Danzo would do anything for Konoha, there is no way he would help exile the jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi. Nor would most of the other ninjas.
anarion87 chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
nice chapter
grayfoxmg1 chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
caught up on the story now, and other than my previously mentioned issues, I have thoroughly enjoyed it thus far. Looking forward to the next update.
grayfoxmg1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Just started reading this, and I have noticed some inconsistencies. The first point I have to make is; Danzo and the elder council would not be as readily accepting of losing the Kyuubi Jinchiruki(can never spell that word right) as you have made them. The 5 great nations each have one, so Konoha willingly tossing theirs away is an open invitation to invade. A second thing is that you make Naruto out to be somewhat ignorant of storage seals when he finds his father's coat hidden by the 3rd Hokage, and yet a paragraph later you make him comment that he learned to seal things on his journey with Jiraiya as he seals up all his belongings. Other than those sticking points I didn't have a problem with the chapter, and I would have liked it, it the issues I pointed out didn't already undercut some of the plot and tension. I shall continue to catch up on all the chapters you have posted, and with hold judgement until I do so.
StrongGuy159 chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Nice chapter continue please.
OBSERVER01 chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
excellent it coming
lou2003us chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
good job, glad to see this update again, try to update soon this time, lol
NaruRikudo chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
I really like this story and I am glad you updated, otherwise I might not have found this one, I really liked how you didn't have Orochimaru/Sasuke/Kabuto escape in some ridiculous way that defies all logic even in fanfics simply to keep them for plot at a later date, I hate when people do that. I also think you made the strength levels really believable, especially Sasuke, most people tend to forget that he actually wasn't that strong at that point and the only reason he managed to beat Orochimaru that easily in canon is he was so weak practically anyone could have beat him, and the only reason he 'beat' Itachi was because Itachi died from a disease that had been weakening him, so great job on that. I am curious to see what happens with Itachi and what they do to solve the problem of his disease and the problem with the sharingan slowly blinding him, maybe you could have Naruto somehow learn the Edo Tensei and have him resurrect Sasuke to give Itachi his eyes? If Narutos sword did what I think it did to Orochimaru abd it absorbed his soul, then maybe have a way for him to assimilate the knowledge Orochimaru had, or maybe just have him swap eyes with Itachi, just some ideas for what you could do for the plot later
Guest chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
:( so no konan and Ryūzetsu
992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »