Reviews for Namikaze of Lightning
246vili chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
Glad to know you've put up the new version.
About taking it so long. Allow me to quote Tychus Findlay from Starcraft II Wings of Liberty:
HELL... IT'S ABOUT TIME!
Captain Naruto 1st Class chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Guren, mabui, mei, femkyuubi, and fubuki; there isn't enough fics with fubuki, Guren, and mabui in them! Please?
Jose19 chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
I wonder why are you rewriting because this is a excellent story to me, and I can see from the number of reviews that is becoming a hit on this site, and keep the original pairing because Samui is smoking hot because the reason he was banished in the original story was good but I wonder what changes you will do for his banishment.
dhh chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
I still am SEEING that this story is going to be the typical CLICHE of Naruto being too NICE and 'Forgets/Forgive' Konhoaoa as a WHOLE! It's annoying how Tsu nor Jir didn't even try to do shit in canon and in this story and esp if there was a WAR, Naruto would TRY to HELP both sides or side with Knohaon! I mean, you give too much power to the civilian or just the counsel in general..It's a pathetic way of writing..It's so cliche to the point of it being POINTLESS, the story, I mean..
dhh chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
WHAT? Just forgot that that PINK WHORED USED Naruto and Naruto is 'forgiving' etc of that BITCH! URGH! I hate stories where Naruto is such a fool toward the pink-manipulative WHORE!
linx007 chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
If its half as good as your previous work it will be well worth the wait! Glad to have you back
BowTechsniper chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
Look forward to rewrite, samui better be part of pairing still. Thst was main reason i started to read the story to begin with
bankai777 chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
I look forward to the rewrite.
WeberCode chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
sequel, please
RockyyPlays chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
Yo please keep writing. This is an amazing story.
LDSAuthor2013 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
WILL YOU EVER GET TO RE-WRITING THIS, MAN?! I LOVE THE STORY (there aren't enough out there where Naruto gives up on Konoha and joins Kumo, the more epic Village) AND YET, YOU HAVE SHOWN NO SIGNS OF PROGRESSION OR ADAPTATIONS OF YOUR ORIGINAL STORY. I UNDERSTAND THE DIFFICULTY OF RE-WRITING A CLASSIC STORY OF YOUR OWN IMAGINATION, I HAVE DONE SO TRICE FOR MY BLEACH STORY, BUT STILL, MAN! GIVEN US SOMETHING! 'CAUSE IF YOU DON'T, I'M GONNA TAKE THIS STORY IDEA, AND MAKE IT MY OWN!
Kendrickhollister chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
Finish it
mightyvish chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
This is an awesome story and needs to be continued or the rewrite you mentioned in the works
noirekitsune chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
?
so will you post again before you change names?
and are you still writing using this story or making a new one with a new title?
please let me know and i'll be there to read it!

noirekitsune
Sola Caelesti chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Yes, that's it. Kill off Uchi-teme. He may seem cool, but that guy is just a dick. no offense to Sasuke fans out there
969 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »