Reviews for Namikaze of Lightning
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
Next chapter
Th 1998 chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
please write more chapters you have started a story with such a good idea that it would be a shame to not see it finished.
PugTheMagician chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
I like how this tale went, but i look forward to the rewrite. Oh yeah, that lemon scene, awesome. Good job for your first one i never would have guessed. I love how you chose to kill sasuke, no bigger insult than being killed by your own ultimate jutsu being use against you, like how in the anime sasuke used orochimaru's own world against him
Kyo no Kitsune chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
I totally read that in the Professor's voice before I even realized that you intended for that to happen. He's freakin' awesome.
Rebmul chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
id like to see hana added from the inuzuki clan
246vili chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
Glad to know you've put up the new version.
About taking it so long. Allow me to quote Tychus Findlay from Starcraft II Wings of Liberty:
HELL... IT'S ABOUT TIME!
Captain Naruto 1st Class chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Guren, mabui, mei, femkyuubi, and fubuki; there isn't enough fics with fubuki, Guren, and mabui in them! Please?
Jose19 chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
I wonder why are you rewriting because this is a excellent story to me, and I can see from the number of reviews that is becoming a hit on this site, and keep the original pairing because Samui is smoking hot because the reason he was banished in the original story was good but I wonder what changes you will do for his banishment.
linx007 chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
If its half as good as your previous work it will be well worth the wait! Glad to have you back
BowTechsniper chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
Look forward to rewrite, samui better be part of pairing still. Thst was main reason i started to read the story to begin with
bankai777 chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
I look forward to the rewrite.
WeberCode chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
sequel, please
RockyyPlays chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
Yo please keep writing. This is an amazing story.
ElderZ.S.Weber chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
WILL YOU EVER GET TO RE-WRITING THIS, MAN?! I LOVE THE STORY (there aren't enough out there where Naruto gives up on Konoha and joins Kumo, the more epic Village) AND YET, YOU HAVE SHOWN NO SIGNS OF PROGRESSION OR ADAPTATIONS OF YOUR ORIGINAL STORY. I UNDERSTAND THE DIFFICULTY OF RE-WRITING A CLASSIC STORY OF YOUR OWN IMAGINATION, I HAVE DONE SO TRICE FOR MY BLEACH STORY, BUT STILL, MAN! GIVEN US SOMETHING! 'CAUSE IF YOU DON'T, I'M GONNA TAKE THIS STORY IDEA, AND MAKE IT MY OWN!
Kendrickhollister chapter 13 . 5/1/2014