Reviews for In Memorium
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
A lovely story. A fine understanding of the love and relationship of Hermione and Harry.

Quite rightly, you had no need to go through a blow by blow account of their years together and in fact that would have blunted your intent.

Their lives together works very well, makes all the sense in the world. You show Harry's 'People saving thing' in its full glory. You show their joys and the pains wonderfully.

Harry's comforting of his bride works very well, as does the final scene, heading into new adventures.

Very well done indeed! And a spot on my favorite stories list.

TGM
herart chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
What a great life. This is like a wistful epilogue.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Beautiful...simply beautiful work! Knowing that Harry and Hermione were reunited in the afterlife and they have eternity with one another, free from stress and strain and obligations, is utterly fantastic!

:D
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Really touching. Wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
A moving piece of fiction, thanks for sharing it with us.
Zamia chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
You always know how to bring a tear to the eye. Very poignant. Cheers.
Z
Le moi chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Very bittersweet
jules3677 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
That was sweet. That was sad. That was bittersweet. Nice writing. Hit all the right emotional triggers & ended with a smile. Thankyou.
stalkerace chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Wow, just...wow.

I am particularly struck by that final question: 'What's over there?"

Their actions is reflective of what really is over there. They might not know what is over there, but the fact that they are together, one for all time, makes such an answer irrelevant.

A very nice story.
PhilH chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
While I've read several of your stories before, for some reason I never read this one. I'm glad I finally did. Truly a wonderful story with a beautiful ending. (or should that be beginning?)

Phil
Runecutter chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Bittersweet and touching! You've truly expressed the heart of the situation in tender words. Thank you!
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I cried; but they were good tears.
puglyday chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I cried. Really good story, very moving.
lorelover chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Great story, Sad, but happy at the same time. Looking forward to reading more from you.
Nitoskasaint chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I read this lovely and endearing ficklet in Vern's group but just now have the opportunity to review, Mike that was lovely and emotive, I really cried reading as I lost too an Uncle before Christmas so I understand well why you need to write it.

Thanks again for another lovely story.