Reviews for In Memorium
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 2/27
Beautiful...simply beautiful work! Knowing that Harry and Hermione were reunited in the afterlife and they have eternity with one another, free from stress and strain and obligations, is utterly fantastic!

:D
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Really touching. Wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
A moving piece of fiction, thanks for sharing it with us.
Zamia chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
You always know how to bring a tear to the eye. Very poignant. Cheers.
Z
Le moi chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Very bittersweet
jules3677 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
That was sweet. That was sad. That was bittersweet. Nice writing. Hit all the right emotional triggers & ended with a smile. Thankyou.
stalkerace chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Wow, just...wow.

I am particularly struck by that final question: 'What's over there?"

Their actions is reflective of what really is over there. They might not know what is over there, but the fact that they are together, one for all time, makes such an answer irrelevant.

A very nice story.
PhilH chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
While I've read several of your stories before, for some reason I never read this one. I'm glad I finally did. Truly a wonderful story with a beautiful ending. (or should that be beginning?)

Phil
Runecutter chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Bittersweet and touching! You've truly expressed the heart of the situation in tender words. Thank you!
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I cried; but they were good tears.
puglyday chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I cried. Really good story, very moving.
lorelover chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Great story, Sad, but happy at the same time. Looking forward to reading more from you.
Nitoskasaint chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I read this lovely and endearing ficklet in Vern's group but just now have the opportunity to review, Mike that was lovely and emotive, I really cried reading as I lost too an Uncle before Christmas so I understand well why you need to write it.

Thanks again for another lovely story.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Superb! sniff sob So sweet! So beautiful. Any plans for a sequel as to what the next Great Adventure will be?
GLCW2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Very cool. Glad to see Hermione with someone deserving rather than Ron.