Reviews for Dudley Departing
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Excellent! Lily would be very happy.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Excellent! I like it!
sniperbob18 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Excellent story, i liked the part "you know, without an owl" that was funny. Thank you for writing this.
mab70 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Well Done.
kayt chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Nice little what if.. It always seemed a shame that there was a glimmer of hope for Dudley before the Dursleys left from Privet Drive, but then no more contact with Harry. This fills the gap nicely.
Blueowl chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Cool story. I'd like to think Dudley really changed and became a better man than his father at the end of the HP series. Thanks for sharing.
anonyme chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I really like your story. It's realistic, unlike so many Harry/Dudley reunion I've read. In a lot of story, Harry is much too forgiving, like "let forget about the 16 years you mistreated me, it's in the past!" Yours is very well done in that aspect. It's only natural for Harry to mistrust the Dursley.

So, bravo for your good story!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
A well written and plausible take on how this scene may have played out... Nicely done :)
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I liked this version of their departure. It was written pretty well. Good job writing the characters. :)

Analie
fantasyessa chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I liked this a lot, too. :)

I never found Dudley to be pleasent, but after the little bit of him in DH was shown, I was really curious about the kind of person he became. I believe this demonstrated that really well, and I thank you for writing it! In fact, you seem to be writing many stories that I often dream of reading. :)
Xx-BananaBookworm-xX chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Wow! There's nothing like a godd piece of well written Harry/Dudley bonding to cheer someone up! Thank you :)
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I like this. It was a bit short and sort of awkward, but still really good and in character.
Avanell chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Awesome story! I think we need a sequel...so let me know if you do one :)