Reviews for One Foot In
Maybe2Morrow chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I think this was a perfect story :) though I wouldn't mind a follow up story of them getting together officially.
lavatay chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Thank you! It's beautiful!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was sweet.
donnaann55 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Nice! Just got back from a plane trip so the airline thing really resonates... no Kurt on my plane though :)
GoldStarGrl chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Ack! A perfect story! A little anger, a little romance, a twist and a happy ending. Brava my girlie :)
Terri chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I like it :)
iquiteventhoughimnotsodumb chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This was awesome!

I really liked this story and it was really cute.
Gleek90 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is a really nice story! Very well written and easy to imagine the characters actually saying these things to each other.

I read on that a Karofsky-centric episode of Glee is planned for March or April, centered around the song "Born This Way" Lady Gaga is releasing in Feb. RM said Karofsky is type of guy could likely turn to alcohol or drugs and eventually kill himself. He then said that he loves Max and loves his character and wants him to have a happy ending. You probably already knew all this, but I was so thrilled to learn of it! I want Dave to get that happy ending more than anything, I can't wait to see how they deal with that!
ajp2281 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
so amazing the feeling that rushed through me when i was reading near the end made me feel warm and happy

cant wait to read more if there is going to be any more
SwinPcestN chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
aaawww Awesome story! please share your talented work with us Kurtofsky fans!
White Replica chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This. Is. Love.

Plus, the stream-of-consciousness-ness of this is exactly what I like, so I found it super fun and epic. :D And I have a feeling that stewardess was watching them long before she interrupted them xD
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
AWESOME! I especially loved this because it reminded me of my Study Abroad in Scotland the first semester of my senior year of College. Funnily enough, one of my (future) best friends was on the same fight (I remember seeing the back of this random chick and thinking "huh, that's a neat tattoo")...but we didn't become best friends (or even know each other) until we got to Glasgow and met at the "lost luggage" booth! Oh, the joys of traveling!

This was great!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Perfection~
ChasingTornadoes chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was awesomely sweet. A job well done! Hope you continue to write more like it! :)
Dr. Glitterbear chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Is there any chance of a continuation?

Good job!