Reviews for Chasing Dreams
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/24
"He'll find her tomorrow"
Aaaaand the heart shatters into tiny pieces.
I can't help wishing for a companion piece, but this is pretty damn amazing on its own. So many feels...
A-Gryffindor-In-The-Tardis chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Your story is brilliant, in a bittersweet, heartbreaking way. Although, you pulled me out of my denial for an instant and I - don't - want - that - ROOOOOSE T_T
*leaves to either go sobbing in a corner or read other Doc/Rose fics where Steven Moffat was never even born*
xx Sam
LawlAdorkableTurtles chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This is remarkable, and very well done. The whole idea that it isn't an actual meeting, merely something hr built up in his head makes it all the more bittersweet. I thought the way you portrayed this thoughts was fantastic. This is an amazing piece of work, good job :)
Laveycee chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Oh, Eleven... *huggles* You'll see her at the 50th Anniversary Special. Well, you should, anyway. If you'll excuse me, I'm off to deny that Rose ever left and I'm probably going to end up sobbing in the corner... *bursts into tears*
Leca B chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This was so terribly heartbreaking, yet so good. It gave me feels.
songstar13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Again. You've done it again. But this time it hurts so much more and I really need to stop reading fanfiction before I'm caught up with the story (I'm learning things I shouldn't know about! Ten II? Gah I'm ruining this for myself, aren't I?) but I just can't. I need the Doctor and Rose to be together unlike anything I've ever needed before and it just hurts. Season 3 does that to you. I've only just finished the episode where Ten takes Martha to New Earth, and there's been these little stinging reminders of Rose in every episode since Doomsday. It hurts, oh god does it ever stop hurting?

Anyway, ramble done. I still love Eleven. You write him so well and I can't wait to meet him except I have to watch this show slowly because it hurts too much and my heart can only take so many feels in a short period of time.

Anyway, great story. Loved it!

Song
An Irish Rose chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I can imagine him thinking all of this really!
Sourdoughtoast chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Okay this one broke my heart and WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THAT but I'm going to be honest. I loved it. Even though I ship 11/River. your writing is just fantastic 3
Robin4 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh, that was heartbreaking.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
My poor heartbroken Eleven.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Haha, oh... oh this was soo good! I loved being inside his mind, wishing along with him. You are a wonderful writer!
Mel like Mellow chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
BAWWWW I love this :( It makes me wibble and cry. I miss Rose terribly, and I'd love it if she and Eleven were to meet at some point. This was lovely, thank you. :)
ThereAre666Ways2Love chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This was beautiful 3
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Aww, that was sad, but sweet. Too bad something like that didn't really happen in Seasons 5 or 6! But great story as usual! :)
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I really enjoyed that, ProfessorSpork. Iiked the Doctor's narrative voice. It was bittersweet, but well written. I liked the image of Rose straightening his tie and braces. Nice.