Reviews for Chasing Dreams
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I really enjoyed that, ProfessorSpork. Iiked the Doctor's narrative voice. It was bittersweet, but well written. I liked the image of Rose straightening his tie and braces. Nice.
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Very sad. Great job!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I would love to see a story with this theme. A set of chapters of the Doctor's 11th, 12th and 13th regenerations visiting Rose when she's left alone. *hint, hint*
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was lovely, especially the last few lines.
desolate-love chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is absolutely amazing. Everything I've ever wanted in a story and more. The reddiness to forget his feelings for amy's sake is heartbreaking. If I could put into words how much I really love this it would be a much longer review I promise. Heartbreaking, tearjerking, and absolutely, 100% beautiful.
Bekki chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
magic. beautiful!
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
But...but that's so sad!

Wow, you updated a pile of things. You're just making sure I'm not finishing my paper, aren't you? Look, it's seven pages long, and Catalina de Erauso won't analyze herself!

...Yeah, I'll finish it later.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Cool and stuff.
johndoe91 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I fell in love with this fic on lj, I think I commented there too. But I love it still, and will no doubt read it again because it is utterly gorgeous.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Aww! Please continue this! I would love to see Eleven track down Rose. Of course, I suppose the point of this was to show that he would only ever have another moment with her in his dreams. But I can still hope.. *sigh*
25 | « Prev Page 1 2