Reviews for Contact
KelseyO chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Ugh, the whole bit with her nuzzling the wall and brushing her lips against the phone because she craves the contact so desperately. That part was heartbreaking and brilliant and incredible to read.

And here's the point where my reviews go back to being boring and redundant: you write wonderfully, I love these two people, cute cute cute angsty cute, etc.
Sourdoughtoast chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I love that for Pete's world to be home, she needed the Doctor. They're so similar here, so vulnerable and so tuned-in to each other. It's quite beautiful.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I love how Rose's perspective is so in-tune with the Doctor's. How she just gets him even though they have been apart for so long. And that whole bathtub scene .. sigh, let me reread it to make sure I really did love it lol.
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I really love these stories with the meta-crisis Doctor - perhaps because their story is completely untouched, so it can go absolutely anywhere. And really, when it goes from a bubble bath to the bedroom... you just can't get any better than that, lol. ;)
BBLove chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I was so happy to find out there's a companion piece to layers between them! this was beautiful 3
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
All these stories with Rose and 10.2... it's like therapy for how series 4 ended.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Aww. :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Marvelous
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Together as they should be!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Great story. I'm glad you decided to write Rose's point of view. )