Reviews for light lies
KelseyO chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
no no no no no no nO NO NO NONO NO

(Would you be mad if that's all I wrote for this review?)

Um, so, I'm upset and I hate this fic a lot but in the good way that actually means it broke my heart and felt amazing in the worst way. Like. Here's this tiny little story that packs *so much stuff* between its first and last sentences. I think this is my favorite not-fluffy Doctor Who thing you've written.
songstar13 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Ouch! That...that HURTS. A lot. More than usual, indeed. Still, I love it. Do you think I'm a masochist? But it's just so beautiful how they belong together.
deews chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
You know, I'd never really given much thought to what using the cannon might actually FEEL like, to Rose. Because you are kind of... rearranging yourself, on an atomic level, and there's no way that DOESN'T scramble your brain a bit.

And of course Rose would hallucinate/dream the Doctor. HE is an enormous part of what is pulling her back to that universe. And of course I love that her encounters with Dream Him hurt as much as they comfort-maybe more. Isn't that just like the Doctor himself?
Sourdoughtoast chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
HONESTLY I don't know why I allow myself to read the sad ones. You're a good author and that makes them hurt that much more. It's brilliant the way you portrayed Rose here.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Oh man, this one hurt.
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Aww, that's heart-breaking. How painful - to miss him by just *that* much.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
oh that's so sad...
lauraxtennant chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is so beautiful and gorgeous, and this -

'She fades out as he fades in, and for a fraction of an instant, hand brushes hand as they occupy the same space.'

- you broke my heart, right there, with that sentence. And then broke it even more with the last one.

Oh, you are a genius writer, that's for sure.

And bloody hell, is it weird to MISS a fictional couple so damn much, a few years since we saw them together last? Because seriously, I ache right now. ACHE, I tell you. I'm listening to the DW soundtrack and reading sad fanfic and I LOVE THE DOCTOR AND ROSE SO MUCH IT HURTS. There. It had to be said.

Thank goodness there are writers like you keeping up such a great standard of fanfics for me to read and cry over ;) x
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
loved this and believe it would be even better as a longer story (hint/hint).
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Oh no. That end, when she's fading-just that one moment feels so-...

Kit Kat chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is wonderful. There aren't too many stories that take on Rose going back and forth through the Universes. I know you meant for it to be a one-shot (and it's brilliant as one), but I would love to see more of this story.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Hahaha. Cool.
Bekki chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I don't really have any words to describe how much I enjoyed this, which is plenty rubbish to you, not really great feedback, but maybe silence is golden? Better left unsaid? actually, that one doesn't apply because if I could describe it, it would be really much better. But I'm speechless. And this was beautiful.

I'm going to stalk your stories now just a bit if you don't mind...
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This was amazing. The ending was heartbreaking. For her to fade away just as he's fading in... Arg. It's so painful I feel the need to destroy something. Preferrably Mickey because I'm going to blame him for yanking her back. My only wish is that you would write more chapters for this. Fantastic writing.