Reviews for Augusta's Loneliness
Mobidity's Queen chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I just re-read this and once again am blown away at how it still strikes a cord in me just as had over a year ago. I love the characters and back story everything. You are the only author on this site who was able to bring me to tears more then once! I still don't understand how my review ended up with you writing this story but I am glad. Thank you again for letting my review be the first to leave some crumbs in your brain that resulted in this :)
RemedyInRome chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I have nothing to criticize, really.

This is brilliant - in character yet totally sympathetic.
rerrehhfkdjf chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was so sad, yet beautifully written. I love the way you mix the past and the present together and I love how you use Moody, it was excellent. The description of the clothes was perfect too, as it showed us about them, about how important the clothes were. Augusta was really well portrayed, very very good.
happyndhilarious chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I really liked this! You displayed the emotions of Augusta quite well and the idea is a really great one as well. Good job.
dreamersrequiem chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I love the characterisation of Augusta here; she's such a strong women but you bring out her vunrabilty in a great way here. The transistion between past and present is done smoothly, without getting overly complicated or confusing. The small touches and small details were really effective, especially the skirt and the way you showed Alastor coming to see her after her husband died. Great stuff, as always.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
AW. This was so sad First Year! Loved Augusta, she was one strong woman, just like she was in the books. Loved the background you created, her husbands name, the skirt, her mother... but I loved Moody the most. :) And their friendship.

Nicely done, I'm favoriting it.

HWitch :)