Reviews for Tighter
DianaRam chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Awww this is so cute!
Aihime195 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
OMG! you have to make a sequel to this or atless a one-side shot,where Logan explains everything about Kendall to James,and the four of them double dating and some smut in Jagan and Kenlos X3 anyway that's your decision but I would really like that, Loves the story BTW :D
OhLiz chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
I just read the whole story and I must say, you are an amazing writer! I absolutely loved it!
x l i f e r u s h i n g i n x chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Wow. This story was absolutely amazing. I freaking loved it! XD
Adrianna Rhode chapter 6 . 8/4/2011 You never cease to amaze me, do you? This''s genius. Pure brilliance. I knwo I've used all these adjectives before, but I can't think of any better ones! Haha.

Seriously some amazing Jagan stuff going on here. I love it! And I adore the incorperated Kogan...mmhmm I do enjoy some good dating around. Especially when the guys are
Ranorexic chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
What an amazing ending! I love how you incorporated the title into the story, once again :) Also, you create such amazing chemistry and moments between James and Logan that it make me jealous to not be that in love :P I especially love how James always somehow finds Logan. XD Anyways,I love this story, and it's no wonder why you're one of my favorite authors! :D
AnnaLeeHenderswagg chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Oh Wow! I am seriously in tears over reading this JOGAN story. I loved it! It had angst which I like and a happy ending which I LOVE! Amazing!
Fang lover23 chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
I smell a sequel...? Or maybe just a little oneshot about how they're doing? 'Cause, in my opinion, it CAN be left at this, but it's just seems a little unfulfilled. Don't get me wrong, this story was AMAAAAAAAAAAZING and I LOVE it how it is, but a nice little other epilogue, maybe, would just kind of wrap things up a bit more.

But anyway...

Like I said- I loved the story from beginning to end. I can't wait to see more from you!
Music4ever1617 chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
This is WONDERFUL! I completely loved the ending to this story. So happy that they got back together. :)
TheFlamesAreGettingHigher chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
I really liked this chapter. To me, it pulled the whole story together, and it made me appreciate the complexity of the story line. However, I don't really think this is the epilogue. I think this is the conclusion because I couldn't ever finish the entire story without it. I would love an epilogue, but this just isn't it.
foxhenderson chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
amazing story! i love it D
This Account Be Inactive chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
loved this XD great chapter, great story. i can't wait to read what you work on next :D
gleechild chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
Well, whew. I can't believe this story has finally reached its end. I'm glad that there was a happy ending, of course... I'm going to be left wondering how James will be when it comes to *double dating* with Kendall and Carlos.

But, all amusement aside, I think you did a magnificent job of creating a story of two people who fell so in love with each other only to slowly drift apart when one starts taking the other for granted then to have a rude awakening before admitting that they are much better off with each other. (I'm not sure if that's a run on sentence or not, but I liked the way it sounded.)

"And he knows it's going to be different and difficult and not like it was. But maybe because their relationship won't be exactly the same, means that it will end differently and will end in fifty years, rather than five."

I was also very glad that you pointed that out. That was exactly what I was thinking while reading the paragraphs up to that point.

Thank you for writing a story that was intense and heartwrenching but at the same time a journey of love. (Dude, did that sound lame? :giggle:)

I can't wait for your next story, my dear! I'm sure whatever it is, it will be great!

- Sharon
Fang lover23 chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
Ugh. I don't even know what to think. I'm happy that Kendall has Carlos back, and I did like that whole museum scene between James and Logan. ;)

But I still don't know if I want them together since James hurt Logan pretty bad. /

Blah. It's so frustrating. Xd
MerielTLA chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
more more! hehe ahhh I missed this story!