Reviews for Orbit
KelseyO chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
"The idea of even suggesting that / the center of the universe lies elsewhere / is nothing short / of ludicrous."

Gorgeous line; gorgeous poem-fic-thing.
Leca B chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is so beautiful, I loved the style and the writing, it flowed so well and held so much meaning. Beautifully done.
lynn chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
perfect
Sourdoughtoast chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
God, this was so different and so incredibly beautiful... The comparisons are so truly breathtaking and I loved it. Completely adored it. Thank you for existing. Gods. Just. Thank you.
One Is Not Amused chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I am in awe of your writing style. You're able to convey so much without saying much at all. This is a wonderful fic. Usually I avoid poetry on this site but this was beautiful: a perfect blend of emotions, wonder and random Doctor-ness.

'(He'd forgotten

how very good at this he is.)'

Meta-crisis or no, he's still the Doctor at heart (no pun intended). Your characterisation of him is spot-on, which is amazing when realising that he doesn't speak at all. Tony is adorable, too. I wish we got to see the mini Tyler-terror on the show, but we can't have everything, I guess...

You are very, very good, and I am very, very jealous. Please don't ever stop writing!
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Wow. That was beautifully done. Such wonderful imagery - the kite symbolism was fantastic, of course, and I absolutely loved seeing a glimpse of Rose and the meta-crisis Doctor living happily. Truly well done!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This was beautiful. I feel like this would make a fantastic song. )
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
_ I love watching the Doctor go all domestic.
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
so moving that words cannot describe.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
It's beautiful.
Divine Sally Bowles chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
It's funny, right as I found this I was working on a oneshot that begins with Rose telling baby Tony the story of the three little pigs. Bad wolf indeed. :D

This was gorgeous! A really beautiful picture of their life together; I loved picturing certain bits. Especially the "center of the universe" lines and the last three lines. Wonderful.

Such a lovely poem. Cheers!

- Sally.
Bekki chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
That was absolutely stunning. Thank you so much