Reviews for Foreshadowing
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
fantastic! brilliant! molto bene! first time in my life a fanfic has called for two reads at once! lol :D
queenfirst chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
rendered speechless
KelseyO chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
i fear these reviews will start to appear repetitive (you nailed each of their voices, the dialogue, mannerisms, and the energy of their bond) but i'm assuming you won't have a problem with this kind of redundancy. XD

i thought it was brilliant the way you structured this to mimic not only time travel but also (perhaps they are synonymous?) the way the Doctor experiences things. using a complex narrative structure can be risky, but you pulled it off with flying colors and i loved loved loooooved the "beginnings" and "middles" and "ends."

in that last bit, i love the "with the greatest of care" detail; so small and brief, but so very Doctor-and-Rose-y. and i've already told you this over gchat, but the ending is fantastic. breaking that sentence into two fragments and sticking the italics in there... GAH. it's fine i'm fine. whatever. WHATEVER.
songstar13 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That was really cool! I love the way you've organized it into a big circular thing of wibbly wobby timey wimey stuff. It's so symbolic. I was half-tempted to just find the beginning of the beginning and read through to the end of the end, but I resisted because I knew you'd written it in this order on purpose. I think a second read-through will be necessary to fully appreciate the specific order in which you presented these snapshots, however.

I'll admit it was a bit more confusing than I'm used to, having to figure out which doctor was with Rose when, but I liked it. I don't usually have to engage myself so much into a story and it was refreshing and pleasant. Please don't ever stop writing Whofic.

Song
Leca B chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh, this is so so clever. I love it, it's very wibly wobley timey wimey. It's perfect and very Doctor Who.
Sapphiregirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is lovely! I absolutely adore this story. :D Had to read it twice to get the sense of the disjointed scenes, but I think this is now one of my favorite DW one-shots. Love the 9th Doctor realizing Rose cares for him *now*-daft old face, big ears, and all. :D And libraries!
omgthisisme chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
please write a chapter where she does go back with 10
nadrixam chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This was so delightfully wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey, and I love it! Thank you for piecing this together so well. I love how Nine handled the situation of seeing their future selves, and how he got it through his thick skull that Rose loves him, not just pretty boys!

Also, did Ten and Rose embrace, intentionally knowing they were setting off a sexual revolution? Haha, I'd like to think they did. ;)
Sourdoughtoast chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
As soon as I understood all of the mini timelines here, I was laughing and smiling and my heart was so very warm. Wonderful. Happy. Amazing :)
liltrix chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
this was lovely and perfect and extremely well written.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
You pretty much incorporated all things I love: Rose, the Doctor, and libraries. Well done!
amber chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
You are SUCH an absolutely phenominal author. I am loving reading your stories. This one was wonderfully amusing and clever and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can not wait to read more of your work :)
amber chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
So confusing, but so very brilliant. And dear God I really need to get out from underneath this blanket because it's like seventy degrees and I'm going to melt.

Ahem. Anyway.

That was genius. At first I was just supremely perplexed, but then, quite close to the end, it all snapped into place and suddenly made sense. Kudos to you, because that seems hard to achieve.

Also, I've read quite a few of your oneshots now, and although I haven't reviewed them all because I don't always know what to say and because I feel kinda weird reviewing a whole bunch of stuff by the same author all in a row, I'm loving your style, and I have decided to add you to my favorite authors. Yep. ]
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was very clever, with the perfect twist at the end; though I admit to being a bit confused at certain parts, over which Doctor was speaking. Initially, I assumed it was the ninth through the entire story - but the use of allons-y, which was the tenth Doctor's catchphrase, and the deva-vu/library bits threw me off. Still a terrific story!