Reviews for Foreshadowing
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was very clever, with the perfect twist at the end; though I admit to being a bit confused at certain parts, over which Doctor was speaking. Initially, I assumed it was the ninth through the entire story - but the use of allons-y, which was the tenth Doctor's catchphrase, and the deva-vu/library bits threw me off. Still a terrific story!
Jaxin88 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh, I love this story. The twisting storyline, the tiny characterizations that make them so perfectly in character- you're a wonderful writer. The beginning of Rose's aversion to libraries HURT.
iliads chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh my gosh, this was so, so very gorgeous. Every word drew me in and the ending, oh, it was perfect. Everything about this is just stunning, from the words right down to the way you've captured the Doctor and Rose's personalities spot on.

Amazing work.
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Simply loved the format of this story! Brilliant. : D
Haven14 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That was kind of confusing to follow, but well worth it :) that was great
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Everything you write is just amazing :D
BBLove chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I love this!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Timey-wimey!

And all around rather fantastic :)
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wow, just wow. At first I didn't understand all the jumping around, and it wasn't until the end that I got it. That's how the Doctor sees the time lines, all happening/will happen/has happened, and that would be confusing. Wonderful story. _
Nicoleihca chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Lovely x
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Wow, that was interesting. The out-of-order bits are a bit confusing at first, but by the end a little light bulb went on and...well, it was brilliant. )
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
*Eyes warily*

Have you read the book Looking For Alaska? If you haven't the style reminds me of that. Anyway, it was a great story.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 1/6/2011