Reviews for Face in the Crowd
eternal mist chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
i like this story. its a cool plot and your doing Raz perfectly
Ryan chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I love this fanfiction! Its well written, in character and you portray the psychonaut wonderfully! I can not wait for another update!

Thank you for writing this and hope to see more!
bradhadair12 chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
You have no idea how glad I was to see that this story had been updated! I just hope that reading this will inspire you to keep writing, because this story is one of the best quality Psychonauts fanfics I've ever read. I'm really looking forward to reading more.

- Bradhadair12
skullandcrossstitch chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I love this story so much :D everybody is really well in character and I love the tone and everything. I can't wait to see more.
Pixelle chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
please please PLEASE update this! it's wonderfully written and everyone is in-character without resorting to tired character gimmicks. also it's like, one of two sasha/raz fics i've found and i need moar! :P
Jejune Nightshade chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Please update this. It is honestly a /great/ story and I am looking forward to seeing what happens... so yeah. *bows*
Lylith0212 chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
I got into Psychonauts really late, just last year, and I discovered your fic few mounths ago too. I was really surprised and glad there IS Sasha/Raz at all, but your fic is really wonderfull.

I love how you write. Everyone's in character and yet you add some depth. I'm curious and excited about the plot the most - is it really something happening in that school, who's the bad guy? Since I never saw it coming for Oleander to be a big bad in original game I'm kind of paranoid here, hehe.

You don't know how happy I was to know this fic was updated, so please please please don't stop! It's so great and I'm looking forward for Sasha's and Raz's german lessons! Do write more! 3
Tohruismyoneechan chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
This is wonderful and I am so excited for the next part! : ) I absolutely love this idea and I like how in character they are! You are doing an amazing job! Thank you!
Vrow chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
This is a seriously good story! I was unsure about reading this at first, but then i finally got up to it! And it's pretty good! Your style is sweet and I just loved it.

Keep up with the good work! I cant wait for more!
bradhadair12 chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
I'm seriously getting into this thing. There aren't a lot of long, good quality Psychonauts fics out here, so I hope you keep yours up! I'm adding you to my Story Alert, so I can continue to bask in your imagination!
Artisa chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
Nice! A new friend! :D I like her lol. And I love how everything's progressing - you made his first day and painted the whole senior junior rooming thing very realistically! :D

Lol I half expected Sasha to psychically tell Raz what exactly to answer to his questions but oh well. It was funny that the day went well until he reached the last class! XD And I loved that line that said he could stay invisible almost as long as Milka! :)
Anti-Form Sora chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
I can't wait to read some more of this! This is really interesting! I seriously thought Gary was going to be all football star jock but he seems cool.
Dizzy Mushroom chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
Hey! I'm absolutely thrilled that this got updated! I think this just made my week! I had been worried that this would be another one of those fics that has a great start and so much potential that nothing ever came of because they were dropped. The fact that you are sticking with it fills me with joy. Squishy, squealy joy. Mmmm.

Loveing the in character-ness so far; Your writing style is wonderful to read and the premise is intriguing, and hey! Promise of Sasha-Raz character interaction fills me with glee. I'm hoping to see a new chapter to this sometime in the near future, please! :D
Artisa chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
Aww I had a chemistry teacher called Mr Marsh once - he was awesome! *nostalgia*

Can I just say how awesome this is turning out to be? :) I really liked Gary - half expected him to be a prick but I'm glad he's not! He's pretty real too! Ditching school to get a pizza with Raz - sweet! Plus reading this whole thing is making me wanna play Psychonauts again *more nostalgia*

Been a while since the last update, huh? :P
Bottled Stars chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
I legit flailed when I saw this in my inbox. Happy to see that this story is still being updated!