Reviews for The One Who Earned His Respect
deathstar chapter 1 . 4/29
aw! so cute! more sasuke and usagi fanfics!
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Cant stop laughing about the end -
teetertotter23 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Awwww! Absolutely adored this fic! Can you please write another about Usagi and Sasuke?! Favourite!
phoenixgod13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
if you can continue this in anyway possible do it because this story is brilliant i read this three times just because its so good
G.E chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I don't even like Sasuke. I just came to this crossover section because 80 pages into the sailor moon fiction, I needed something new.

And still, I grew to like what you did. It was an original idea that really caught my attention, and proved to be a very good story, too. Your style is excellent and you made an excellent choice making this a one-shot. Brilliant story.
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Ok, this story is epic WIN!
RubyLin chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I love this story. Watching Sasuke make that transition from a cruel, heartless soul to one of redemption, one that is slowly healing and re-learning how to love, was beautiful. And it was all because he met Usagi, the light of hope. I thought it was really sweet, and you did a really good job at making his change believable.

You did well in choosing to make him a cat because that truly was the only way to get Sasuke to shut up and learn. Not only that, but that was a good way to put him in a position in which he needed to rely on someone other than himself. As a cat, he was defenseless and would have a hard time surviving since cat instincts aren’t natural to him. Sometimes, before making it back up, you have to hit rock-bottom, you know?

The time element is important for a person to heal and have a change of heart, but the fact that it was Usagi, not Naruto, who triggered Sasuke’s redemption, in a way, made sense to me. Naruto is someone Sasuke views as a rival, someone to butt heads with rather than make sense of. For the longest time, those two have been competing. He sees that Naruto has chosen his path to greatness, and he likewise has chosen his. In light of that, Sasuke probably sees this as another way of competing with Naruto, but this time over whose path is better or the right way.

Naruto, like Usagi, started off as a failure but improved over time. They’re very similar in personality, both having big hearts and an undeniable love for their friends, but I think Sasuke would see both of them differently. Naruto was a shinobi failure with dreams of becoming the Hokage and a desire to recover or defeat his estranged best friend. Again, Sasuke views this as another form of competition. He may acknowledge Naruto’s kind nature, but focusing on competing with him always seems to come before anything else. Naruto is someone Sasuke can compete with because both of them strive to be the better and stronger shinobi.

Usagi, on the other hand, has no desire for greatness or even becoming the best Sailor Soldier. All she wants is to live an average life with her loved ones and in a world without strife. She is no competition for Sasuke. To him, she is weak and pitiful. Having nothing in common with her, he can’t help but put more focus on her warm-hearted personality. And since he came to her world vulnerable and unable to argue with her, his cold, closed-off heart is completely exposed to Usagi’s loving and beautiful heart. Time plays an important role in this since it extends this exposure, crumbling the walls around his heart bit by bit.

So, yes, I find this believable. It made sense, and it was perfect. You did great. :) Also that scene at the end was awesome and hilarious. I loved every moment of it. (Sorry, for making this super long, by the way.)
Lylex96 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
awwwwww
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Beautiful!
Silver Dragonfly chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Very cute. An interesting little blend of the two worlds.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
that was really sweet and funny i liked to read it very much
LinkLover123 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Omg this was so amazing... I seriously think this is the best naruto x SM crossover ever. Simply loved it. When assume said, "I am a boy. No, a man..." I laughed because I thought of the Old Spice soda rant commercial. Lolol
to writer-nii chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
i love this story i've read it three time so far even thow i can never remember the name and hav to endlessly surch for it. keep on wrighting and greet job on making the characters so realistic.

Ps you should try to cross them over with pokemon making sasuke a black mew or crossing him with the warriors series, also varjak paw is another cat series to read.

Pss i probably spelled warriors wrong but its about a novel series about cats skip most of the second series and you should like it. you can find both book series at the lib in the children section.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
nice
eric peterson chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
pretty good story though i don't really care for sauske and usagi i have to admit they do kinda make a good couple.