Reviews for Naughty or Nice
MaddeThee chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This story would be nice if you hadn't blatently copied another story to make it. This story is... more than coincidentally similar to DarkPhoenixIncarnate's 'Santa Baby'. You hould probably do something about it before you get in trouble.
TheFluffyBakura chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
xD WOW , I like what santa wrote down I guess he didnt like the idea of Roxas pretending to be Miss Santa and Axel screwing him while pretending and such *pfffffff holding back laughter* ahh well xD
Roku-Sarael chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Lol, meanwhile axels still just like, "WLF" (what la fudge?) Lol. Nice.
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
THIS WAS ADORABLE! XD It was funny, sexy, cute, amazing ALL THE POSITIVE THINGS! :D Lol... Well I'm gonna go read this again :P u should make one for every holiday with Rox where'in a sexyer dress each time ;) Mhmmmmm
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
omfgosh santa's a bitch! lol nice touch he does exist!
xXUniversalBreak-LetGoXx chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
*Reads the end and laughs* What the hell?

That was awesome.
Kakashilover890 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Well... That was one steamy little ficlet if I do say so myself *fans herself slowly* u made me remember why I love my two men from KH. .
Kakashilover890 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
hitsujion chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This fic is absolutely perfect in every way! It's adorable and sweet, hot and sexy, and funny. I LOVED it!
terra hotaru chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I read a fic where Roxas is... with candy cane before. 8D And I found it cool. But still I cringed at it... because.. I keep having the fear that the candy cane would eventually break and be stuck inside the butthole and... well, that would take a while to take it out, not to mention the small pieces of the broken candy cane that would get inside. I think it's not really healthy to uhmm.. put anything beside a vibrator or a dildo in there... and also genitalia and fingers.

And lube... lube... don't forget the lube... it would hurt like hell without lube. Saliva is not much help because it dries up really quick and the friction it caused would hurt too much for the pleasure to take over. And it would simply hurt too much because it is sticky and after a while, the stickiness would cause the increase in frictions. It's better that when Axel's inside, at least his precum is helping as a form of lube. 8D

Anyway... xD I'm being too realistic. I still thoroughly enjoy this story and your writing. It's hot, it's kinky, and it's great. ;D I love the different positions. Keep up with the awesomeness~
khkrazy chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Super hot...like whooaaa hot...like nosebleed hot...okay...im done..*coughs*...hot
thunDaClap chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I believe they just got Santa Roll'd.
Goku-Sa chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Whe Roxas found the note on the plate I had a pretty good idea what just happened. LOL One of the sexiest fis I have ever read I have just recently stated playing Kingdom Hearts ad these two seriously look so cute together! BUT I WOULD LOVE A STORY WHERE ROXAS IS ACTUALLY A LITTLE KID AND GETS MOLESTED XD I have capps that for a reason so if anyone should write one to send it to me :D. Thanks for the awesome story!~

~Tamy
J.R. Jenx chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
~smile twitch~

Hot~!

I could actually picture Roxas in that sexy Mrs. Claus suit! ~Pervert Smile~ He looked absolutely molestable! C:

I actually drew Roxas in a Mrs. Claus suit, but there's no way in hell I'm going to upload it to Deviantart! No matter how much I want to!

I think this is the most undeniabley sexiest (late) Christmas one shot I've ever read. I like the part with the candy canes! But, there was a question always rolling in my mind (before it turned into absolute mush):

Wouldn't the candy cane break? lol!

Then I answered saying: Of course not! Roxy's ass is just like that!

Then I squealed, and had a fangasm. Thinking of all the ways Axel could use that candy cane. C:

I bow down to your superiorness of writing, and making crossdressing so friggin HOT!

:D

Merry Christmas!

~Jenx
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hahaha I love the ending!