Reviews for It's in the Tea
theo chapter 1 . 1/31
Omg I loved it
Count Morningstar chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I've read this story a couple of times before and it's just as good and as funny as ever. Nothing says comedy like accidentally consuming some kind of drug (for lack of a better term in this instance). All in all, outstanding job. :)
skyhopper chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I had a feeling there was a mix up with the teas. Cute story, I like how tk is playful.

Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Pleased Nigger chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
final-zangetsu chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
funny story
Rukatofan chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Awwww, that was so cute, and really well written! I live how everyone was in character too. Nice job!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
She might have made a mistake, but it turned out perfect for TK and Kari in the end (they got together as a couple - as they should have done so at the end of Digimon)!

Excellent story - clear favorite here!
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was quite good in my opinion, which I respect, but the way they had sex made it sound like they weren't virgins(I'm not complaining here haha). Either way quite entertaining.
BabyBee3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That was hot! ;3

I enjoyed it. It's a lot different than other Takari stories I've read.

I thought it was cute how Tk got worried about her. That's just adorable. Also, the story line was great. Using her mother's odd thing for weird foods was brilliant.

All in all, I loved it. Keep up the great writing! :)
TaioraWarrior chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Thats was hot. I'm noticing a lot of trends in your stories. Now complete your other one please!
kuro chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Woooow I love this. Very interesting, I knew she grabbed the wrong thing from the store! :D Love Takari, and you are a very good writer! Hope to read more from you~
MandyDenver chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Adorei sua fic... - Muito boa -

Meu review fica em portugues, sou brasileira... -

Beijos .
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Well : I loved it !
the alpha phoenix chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
A good story. It makes a change from the normal Takari one-shots