Reviews for Eyes
andjelija.nenic chapter 10 . 5/6
Truly enjoyed this. Wonderfully unique.
Jissy2013 chapter 34 . 2/6
Love it Great story :-) :-)
Jissy2013 chapter 32 . 2/6
So sweet and cool love it
Jissy2013 chapter 30 . 2/6
This so exciting love it
rowenasheir chapter 34 . 12/13/2015
Nice ending. i think D should have suffered more due to all the torment and deaths he caused , with glee
Charlie0925 chapter 34 . 11/29/2015
Aww, fantastic writing here honey! I truly, truly LOVED THIS MARVELOUS FIC! ;o)
volfan chapter 34 . 1/18/2015
Thoroughly enjoyable story and definitely a unique twist on the whole BWL idea.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 34 . 1/14/2015
Loved kind of hoping for a sequel hehe
whitebuffalowmn chapter 34 . 1/4/2015
fantastic story!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 27 . 1/4/2015
LOL I like your amnesia reference! and yes great story up 'til now. I have no doubts the rest will be the same. kudos!
savannahmalfoy7 chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
I cannot tell you how many times I have read this story... I JUST LOVE IT!
Reader chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
This story definitely has potential and is an interesting idea, but I'm sorry to say your writing is crap.
WolfGirl75 chapter 34 . 2/14/2014
wow! i really like this story. i read it a long time ago and was upset when i couldnt find it. so when i came across it i was really happy. cant wait for of your story!
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 2/9/2014
It was a good story I enjoyed it. It was confusing with two Harry's lol but good. Only thing I disagreed with was the punishment for both fudge and albus it wasn't painful enough for everything they put those boys through.