Reviews for Eyes
volfan chapter 34 . 1/18
Thoroughly enjoyable story and definitely a unique twist on the whole BWL idea.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 34 . 1/14
Loved kind of hoping for a sequel hehe
whitebuffalowmn chapter 34 . 1/4
fantastic story!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 27 . 1/4
LOL I like your amnesia reference! and yes great story up 'til now. I have no doubts the rest will be the same. kudos!
savannahmalfoy7 chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
I cannot tell you how many times I have read this story... I JUST LOVE IT!
Reader chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
This story definitely has potential and is an interesting idea, but I'm sorry to say your writing is crap.
WolfGirl75 chapter 34 . 2/14/2014
wow! i really like this story. i read it a long time ago and was upset when i couldnt find it. so when i came across it i was really happy. cant wait for of your story!
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 2/9/2014
It was a good story I enjoyed it. It was confusing with two Harry's lol but good. Only thing I disagreed with was the punishment for both fudge and albus it wasn't painful enough for everything they put those boys through.
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 2/9/2014
Now for the real battle hehe.
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 2/9/2014
LOL did they really think they weren't going to pay for using. A Malfoy as a decoy. Hahaha albus and fudge will be going down and hopefully in full view of everyone.
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 2/9/2014
I find it so funny that all these adults rely on these teenagers to win their war but think they are stupid. Did sev and Luc really think Draco wouldn't catch on and the expressions on their faces wen more than draco shows up will be priceless lol.
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 2/9/2014
Did they really expect Nick to sit back and watch from the sidelines lol.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
If you think about it Albus can't have either of the boys live after the war. If others or the public found out what he did and is continuing to do he would be crucified. With everything he has already done to think do you really think either killing them or making it so they didn't survive the war would mean much to him. Though with the blacks, malfoys and most of the Weasleys knowing he wouldn't stand a chance of getting away with it.
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 2/9/2014
Interesting harry is doing everything he is told yet Albus is still trying to manipulate him.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
Neville was never stupid he just had no confidence, he will figure it out eventually