Reviews for A Sticky Situation
Eman chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
The story was sooooooo good! I absolutely love the couples :D
book worm chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
I love this fan fic. best I've read so far. Its really good the way you've used/added well just about all the criminals and funny stuff in the story. Hope you gonna write more Fan Fics.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Chief Inspector?
Chief Superintendent I think.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
SMASHING
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
I really think that this story is a good cross over of two good Enid blyton series. You mixed and mash the characters well including how you thought they would become when they grew older. I have really enjoyed reading this story and like the ending a lot too (it would be funny to see the new policeman be 'helped' by Fatty and gang xD Maybe you can write about that?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Nooo please don't let Timmy died! TT
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
This is very well written and good to read :D. Good suspense and pairing too
A for Antechinus chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Hiya,
This was a nice fic. I quite enjoyed reading it.
Will you be writing more fics?
Cheers A
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Cool, thanks for sorting out who paired with who. That made it easier. I really liked this story!
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
So, I'm not quite sure here. Who ends up with who? I know that George and Fatty ended up together. Larry ended up with Jo. (The two tomboys went first. Hee hee hee!) Who else ended up together. Julian has effortlessly charmed Daisy, but I don't think they've gotten anywhere yet, and I don't think anyone else has paired up. Could you finish this story and clarify?

Book Girl Fan
elcten8.81 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
I love this story, you've created romance between the characters really well and always find a way to keep your reader guessing. Plz update soon xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is the first Enid Blyton fic I've read and so far I like it. It disturbs me a bit the fact that you use & instead of and, it gets annoying at time. But other than that, it's really good and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Cheers!
elcten8.81 chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
UPDATE! Plz this is a good stry!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!
Please chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
The last parts were good but this part really made me will only become nice if it is not George and Fatty,but Fatty and Bets Fatty and Bets Fatty and Bets.