Reviews for the Recruit
WolfAngel75 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
:) Thumbs up xx
matt050 chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
sounds like a berserk reference
Anna Cahill chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
I loved this story soo much! It was awesome! I cant wait for the next chapter! anna
shadowjohn 101 chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
good work Taavi,your chapters are getting better.
WolfAngel75 chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
Awesome lil' Tav going on msn later, be warned I make no promises because I might be asleep
Anna Cahil chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
I can't wait till you update! I need to know whats going to happen next! I loved this chapter! I hope you update really soon! αnnα
shadowjohn 101 chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
It was pretty good man update soon
shadowjohn 101 chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
Oh that is a nice one so the plot is getting big XD
shadowjohn 101 chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Wow wonder what are they gonna do now?great chapter hope you update soon
Tayta Malikai chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
I'd already begun reading this story before you suggested it to me, lol. I'm liking it a lot so far; the beginning I found a bit iffy for some reason (not really sure why), but your latest chapters are showing a lot of improvement. My only suggestion is, as another has pointed out, to try and lengthen the description just a little. Otherwise, great job, keep it up!
Subject 16 chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
great story! it's on my favorite's list.
XepherFlame chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
A pretty good chapter. I may have realized this too late, because I myself write exclusively third person omni, but since you're writing in first person, you should really give more thought into what the character is thinking. Now, I'm not saying that what you got isn't enough, but it's just that: Enough. Go in depth, show more of what you can.

And yes, Tiber Island is an island by definition, albeit looking like a small piece of land with a moat around it.

(I hope you do not find my review as being too... harsh. I am trying to sound helpful, despite the obvious technological barrier.)
XepherFlame chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Pretty good story so far. I liked that you're using not only the Italian language, but you're also using the video game's jargon, such as Seekers and Papals, which helps the readers visualize what the characters look like. The pacing is also well done as it gets right to the point without dilly-dallying. The action is nicely done.

The only problem was that sometimes, I felt that you could've dragged things out a little. Fr example, when Ezio appeared, there was no grand entrance or anything; It felt like he just walked in. You didn't even introduce him: I had to figure out that it was Ezio when it flat out told me ("Ezio said"). Still, it is a fine start to the story.
shadowjohn 101 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Very good nothing like a tickle attack to stop an assassin,she realy seen to not like him :)update soon kay.
sandwichshop2 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
very good i like it. i cant wait to see were it leads. please rewiew mine. you can find it by looking up sandwichshop2 thats my pen name 3 i know it sucks. or by going to the game catogory in assassins creed it's called assassins creed heritage but the frist few say legacy. (dam site wont up date it for some reson) be warned that my writing sucks so yeah. 3