Reviews for Changes
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Very nice I really enjoyed this story It's really new and kinda fresh instead of the same thing over and over again. There could be a few things that could have helped improve it though. One in your first chapter after you had finished what you did with Naruto and Hinata you could have gone and showed a bit what was going on with the other team. Two I really don't like Kiba and Naruto on the same team but so far not to bad. And although it wasn't a super long wait for the story to have been updated I really Hate waiting for updates on stories that actually grab my attention like this one has. I do hope you can update much sooner and still be able to keep this length if not be able to add more to it. And one way to add length to it is to be able and go into some of the other team that you formed, in the same chapters instead of having them to being a whole different chapter.
Rose Tiger chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Keep going.
Josher chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
So Team 8 is unbalanced for having all three trackers, but team Kurenai is good with having two and none on Team Asuma?
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Good start to this story.
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
The naruhina moment was cute. Keep going.
erihar1979 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I realy enjoyed reading this story I hope that you will update soon thank you
Ryuujin96 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I like this story as well. It was good to see Tsuande was so heavy handed in the orders she gave in this chapter, other then the only thing you need to watch is the speed at which you are developing the relationship between Naruto and Hianta. Anyway keep up the great work and if you have flamers don't let them discourage you from continuing to write, though I do hope you don't either lose inspiration or interest in this story or your older stories as I have read and enjoyed all the stories you have written thus far.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11