Reviews for Changes
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 3/6/2019
Oh, thank heavens, Sakura has gotten over Sasuke. Thank heavens.

Hinata being too kind to hurt her younger sister makes a lot of sense. She really is too decent for the ninja world.

Naruto's also a good kid.

It's pleasant to see Tsunade laying down the law. Sasuke got way too much leeway in canon, considering the standards of the villages. Missing-nin literally have an entire class of ninja dedicated to hunting them down, dissecting them, and thoroughly disposing of the remains. I think Naruto's a bit naive about how the 'retrieval' mission would have ended, had he been successful... which almost justifies Sasuke's behavior on that mission, come to think of it. Once you leave a ninja village, there's no going back.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2019
Please put out the sequel!
Monster King chapter 8 . 11/17/2018
Cool great job
Akari99 chapter 8 . 7/19/2018
can you warn me if the sequel is updating.
i'm wont missed it.
creativesm75 chapter 8 . 6/19/2018
vert good
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 6/19/2018
Betrayal by one who comes from a FAMILY of betrayers, hmm WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT? WASTE OF TIME thinking about that moron! I'd send a silent prayer that he dies alone in a ditch and then never think of him again! As far as "bringing him back"? You can't bring back someone who never existed in the first place! They want their friend... He was never ANYONE'S friend, he TOLERATED them, because it could benefit him. What they are wanting back, is a figment of their own immature imaginations.

Kinda like the third believing he's ruling over "nice, kind, good people", or that orchimaru "isn't really a bad guy, or there is goodness in him" ALL LIES! Delusions so the third could SLEEP AT NIGHT and not go on a killing spree! Same thing here, naruto and the others have been so indoctrinated in LIES that they tell them to themselves already! Negji, sasuke, orochi, itachi, kakashi they aren't REALLY geniuses they just all refuse to believe the GARBAGE shoveled at them from the village, so they all SEEM smarter.(of course many: sasuke, itachi, negji and kakashi believe their OWN BRAND of HOGWASH! But that's beside the point).

A lot of their missions failed because the hokage kept trying to put kiba and naruto on the same team, they are both too animalistic to work together, it just can't happen. (it's not that they don't get along like sasuke... It's just a simple 'it can't happen because of NATURE!' -Like mixing dogs and wolves-*speaking from experience that can get UGLY until a "pecking order" is sorted*) it's the ONE reason their missions fail looking at the episodes, because naruto and kiba are ALWAYS getting into "pissing matches"... I'm not sure WHY kishi kept having it happen, maybe it's supposed to be funny in japan or something, I found it tiresome and ANNOYING.

"wondering what in the world she meant"?.. Um you had her be FAIRLY SPECIFIC in her words, I am not sure there is more then one interpretation that can be given NO MATTER HOW STUPID YOU ARE! (she kinda left NO ROOM for wondering, even for a dullard like him, as to WHY she would might throw him but that was ALSO fairly well addressed in her little speech). If you want this to be a flirt back and forth (which I see no reason for, they've had ENOUGH of doing that for YEARS) then you gotta NOT say some things. Personally I think all of their classmates hiding it from naruto shows how EVIL, CRUEL and malicious they can ALL be, even as kids! It's NOT "cute", it's MEAN! Sarutobi was really raising a generation of WINNERS there *rolls eyes*. (with how much was hidden, how many lies were told and how the kids acted, even IF the akutski had NOT showed up, I'd put even money down that a world war WOULD have still broken out in their generation, war of "the blind, idiot monkeys".. because it would be all his fault!.. and all over some eyeballs!)

The other thing that cracks me up with the series, is "hunter nin" are KNOWN for what they do and why they do it correct? (haku's appearance at first, kakashi explains it AGAIN, they learned it in the academy)... Well if that is the case, why did nobody MAKE SURE obito was ACTUALLY dead? Why was the body never taken care of? Why didn't anyone notice all these uchiha corpses were missing EYEBALLS after the massacre?(which would then point AGAIN as proof positive who took them!), why did naruto not BURN haku and zabuzza's bodies? That's what is SUPPOSED TO BE DONE.. (given the flame or being slowly devoured by bugs?.. I pick the flame).. Why did naruto not burn pein's? See? So much could be avoided with just a LITTLE, TINY bit of forethought! (although I still wonder why naruto just didn't TAKE the rinnegan for himself, uzumaki to uzumaki, it was HIS!)
AvatarUzumaki chapter 8 . 6/14/2018
Great story. Definitely different. I seriously look forward to the continuation of this story! Hope you start it soon I look forward reading it
Jewlbunny chapter 8 . 6/9/2018
God work on this story. I really enjoyed it. Hope to read more soon.
franzaustria chapter 8 . 6/8/2018
Kys
Chewie Cookies chapter 8 . 5/28/2018
Good chapter, man.

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the sequel!
zigmas chapter 8 . 5/28/2018
This looks so cool, lol.
I bet this Naruto will have a better arsenal by Shippingden (lol) than just Rasengan and Clones, lol.
Leaf Ranger chapter 8 . 5/28/2018
Wow. a good ending, with Naruto reassuring his feelings for Hinata, and them heading off on the training trip. Very nicely done, very good. I look forward to the sequel when it comes out.

Keep it up!
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 5/28/2018
Oh man I can't wait for the sequel ! I loved that story and I'm sure I'll love the next one !
nightwind83 chapter 8 . 5/28/2018
nice chapter look forward to the next story
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 8 . 5/28/2018
Not to bad of a chapter for this one to end on. I do hope you might do a small side story about how things go with the training and all since Hinata went with them this time.
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »