Reviews for Changes
Rose Tiger chapter 8 . 5/28/2018
Don't you dare, Sakura!
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 4/5/2018
I’m not sure what to feel about Guren’s attack... Was that it ? Was she planning on taking on Gaara all by herself ? That’s really stupid
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 4/5/2018
What an ominous ending!
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 4/5/2018
Haha Guren wants to invade ? Haha

Tenten proposing to help rekindle Lee’s flames was hilarious ! It’s basically propositioning.

The omake was very good ! Nice way to end the chapter.
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 4/5/2018
Well Sakura Naruto did help bring Sasuke back, he just brought a little part of him and that part wasn’t alive anymore... but trying to attack him was stupid.

Her room kind of looks like a room for the insane
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 4/5/2018
You like killing Sasuke when he’s with Orochimaru well his life was forfeit anyway after attacking Hinata
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 4/4/2018
Sasuke ready to fuck things up...
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
You really love the idea of Naruto having a special place he goes to located near the fourth’s head, don’t you ?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
Something that has always bugged me about the canon of Naruto and many other fanfics is that Naruto was continually passed over for promotions. He defeated a fully realized Shukaku at the age of 12, something that has only ever been accomplished by a Kage level ninja before, (again this is canon). Not only that, but I'm pretty sure that ALL of the various nobles Naruto has helped would contact Tsunade and leave glowing reviews and requests for more amicable relations because of his direct influence. Naruto had literally saved entire countries before leaving on his training trip (in which Jiraiya didn't do shit but nearly get himself killed fucking with the seal, and then just hand Naruto over to the toads and he finally sees improvement).
Sorry for the rant, but seeing you pass him over in favor of someone else was very annoying.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2018
Thought u died seeing that naruhina has cancer
The sasupukehinatard ppl are all over
Come back and fight them
nightwind83 chapter 7 . 3/31/2018
nice chapter
Jewlbunny chapter 7 . 3/30/2018
It's been so long I had to reread the entire thing just to remember the plot. I enjoyed it. Hope to read more soon.
Leaf Ranger chapter 7 . 3/29/2018
Alright! Gaara is Kazekage! Nicely done! XD *nods* Keep up the good work.
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 7 . 3/29/2018
Good chapter. I’m looking forward to seeing what happens next in this story.
Chewie Cookies chapter 7 . 3/28/2018
Good stuff. Short but sweet.

Keep up the good work!