Reviews for Changes
Godschildtweety chapter 7 . 3/28/2018
Really good
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 6 . 3/28/2018
I can’t help but wonder how bad things are gonna end up getting before things work out for the best for everyone that matters lol
NarHina chapter 6 . 12/24/2017
Good, but need more, you left it at nice ending, but with a cliff hanger that let us all know that it is going to go to hell soon.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
NarHina chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I'm errr at the moment, the idea is good, but one Shino being promoted when he didn't get to fight in the third round just doesn't fit in. I admit he is qualified for Chunin, but his second round performance wouldn't be enough to judge whether he was fit for chunin.

Not only that, but Tsunade telling Naruto is just to much, I would of preferred for it to take a few chapters with Naruto getting closer to Hinata and then something happens on a mission and Hinata kisses him or something showing her feelings and Naruto decides to accept.

I don't like how everything is just magically working out.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 8/26/2016
Too bad the story was abandoned.
zafnak chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Oh my. Kankuro being trapped in a genjutsu and hitting on his own puppet and it rejecting his advances had me laughing so hard I was in tears!
Wraith Five chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I'm sorry, but I've got to say it. You pushed the two of them together rather too quickly for it to be all that 'natural.' Also, Tsunade... well, she doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would push that much. And Hinata's sudden lack of stuttering in Tsunade's office was... really too sudden, to be honest. Aside from that, I think you did a fairly good job.
Dante Nastaran chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Well Done. I really like this fic. Plz update soon.
ili777 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Hey that really cool, I like it :)
hahaha, that crystal ball that was only used like at the first 5 episodes, how did you remeber it!?
Itachi mr yolk chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Hahaha this is true gold man i love it. i really think Naruto should have been in a team with Hinata from the start
Naruto1357 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
damn cliffhangers. lol good job. great story
Naruto1357 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
weird songs. just throwing that out there lol but it was still funny
imsabbel chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I have never seen a Tsunade so out of character as in that scene with hinata and afterwards.

Seriously? Why would she care about Hinatats stupid fangirl crush?

I expected a bit more than just a forced NaruHina. A _little_ Natural development perhaps...
ranbo neal chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Wonderful sweet ending...great Naruhina moment here! I loved your fanfic...I'll watch for updates:)
ranbo neal chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Naruto and Hinata are such cool characters and your story tells their story as it might have been or could be still. Good creative writing.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »