Reviews for Seeing you now
Blue Star Galaxy chapter 6 . 12/28/2002
Very nice. Agreed, there could have been some interesting things based off Spike and Buffy hearing each other's thoughts. Interesting. Good story, though. I liked it.
Blue Star Galaxy chapter 4 . 12/28/2002
Hmm, still reading. I think Dru, in her craziness, should have known something about Buffy. Something... creepy. Should have laughed, done something. But really good, aside from that.
gyrlfrend chapter 6 . 3/30/2002
Okay I just found this again, and I still loved it! That was a GREAT story! Too bad it's over though. But oh well. And poor Cassy, but at least Buffy & Spike are okay.
Genuine-sun chapter 6 . 3/23/2002
All done? awwwwwww! that was great! MMMMMOOOOORRRREEEE!
Manda chapter 6 . 3/22/2002
That was a great story. I liked that they could talk in each others heads. I'll be looking for more stories by you.
JenCarpeDiem chapter 6 . 3/22/2002
I loved that fic. It was a great story line.
helen chapter 5 . 3/22/2002
i cant believe you killed him, boo hoo!
Peculiar Reverie chapter 5 . 3/22/2002
Im sure every review now u got has cried and begged you to bring him back, you know what i find works better? Threats.
JenCarpeDiem chapter 5 . 3/22/2002
Oh my god! You killed Spike!

Lol, I can't wait to read the next part!
Revenant chapter 5 . 3/21/2002
Ack! Ack! Ack! Ack! Ack! This is really good, in a horrible sort of way.
Heavenly Slayer chapter 5 . 3/21/2002
omg! why? NO! why?...you can't kill spike! its just wrong! NO!

more please! I really really really wanna know wht happens! Please update soon!
CursedDiamond chapter 5 . 3/21/2002
Oh no! you didn't just do what i think you did. girl, you are so evil. please give me more!
Beautiful Wednesday chapter 5 . 3/21/2002
AHHHH! FIX IT! BAD AUTHOR!...*whimper*...please?
Katma chapter 4 . 3/19/2002
I really, really like this story. It's very interesting. The telepathy thing is very cool, and so it Buffy's encounter with the old Spike from the past. Please continue this soon!
JenCarpeDiem chapter 4 . 3/19/2002
That was so great! I really can't wait to read the next one, I love long chapters!