Reviews for They Think I'm Dead
OMG IT MADE ME CRY 33
BiteMe96 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
really great story

really sad too!

you should write a sequel like lots of yrs later and bella was changed and they meet again even tho they think eachother is dead!

but rlly rlly great story i was crying at the end
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
oh my god...i could not stop crying

that was incredibly heartbreaking.

it was beautifully written

i wanted him to change her so badly but i know he couldnt and i think that breaks my heart more.

i cant believe that someone actually wrote that post secret...i wonder if its true
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Oh God, I cried throught this whole thing, I can't believe he left them, I don't knwo if I'd have been strong enough to do so. Incredibly story!
bluevolvic chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
That was really heartbreaking,very well written you captured the angst thoughout.

Goodluck in the contest .
sessahhh chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I remembering seeing this Post Secret years ago and it always made me think. I always wondered if it was real. Could someone really leave their life behind? I like how you gave it the Twilight twist. I honestly didn't see that coming. Great job and good luck in the contest.
november21 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh wow. That is so sad. Incredible portrayal.
erika shoval chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
tres beau,merci
LauraAnn22 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was intense, I wasn't expecting him to become a vampire, lol. Although, I guess I should have guessed, but I didn't. My heart breaks for all of them :(
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was sad :(

Xela
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
So sad :(
SimplyAndie chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
It's heartbreaking...and no, I'm not crying...my eyes are just ichy. ;)

Beautifully written!
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
that was so sad

very well written though
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
OMG! I am bawling my eyes out. He should of changed her, she would have understood.
JavaMasta chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
.God. I just about cried my way through that last part. SUCH a good story.